India in Sri Lanka 2009 (5 ODIs)

hopefully balaji wont be seen around the indian team for a long time and its about time the selectors get rid of irfan pathan,he is neither good with the ball nor bat,i would like to see sreesanth back in the squad for the tour of kiwiland.

Sree bowled well today against West but his pace was down.

hopefully balaji wont be seen around the indian team for a long time

May be like another great player, Sanjay Bangar :p I dont want to see him again:noway Just a crap! Hunt for promising young ones. Youths will deliver you loads of goodness. We saw that in our own Indian team as well as in SA team recently! After knowing mistakes, why should we do the same mistake again.

We have tooo many great players selected for playing India. Salil Ankola, Rahul Sanghavi, Pankaj Dharmani, Gyanendra Pandey, Khurasia, Sriram, Paras Mhambrey, Thiru Kumaran, David Johnson, LR Shukla, Chauhan, N.Chopra, V.Bharadwaj, Sanjay Bangar, Saba Karim, Sujit Somasunder, Balaji, MSK Prasad(opener in one of the Aussie tours:rolleyes::rolleyes:) ..... etc etc If i continue typing thats it, one night is not enough.

Thus Selectors have brought so many front line strike players :rolleyes: :hpraise Wonder is, some woeful players have become cricket experts and come to cricket shows with a bat and will explain how Sachin should have played this particular ball. blah blah..just ridiculous part of Indian cricket :cool:

Last edited:
Shree Sreesanth should retire! I'm sure his holiness will gives us exactly such a blessing. Come on your holiness, retirement awaits you.

:p

We have tooo many great players selected for playing India. Salil Ankola, Rahul Sanghavi, Pankaj Dharmani, Gyanendra Pandey, Khurasia, Sriram, Paras Mhambrey, Thiru Kumaran, David Johnson, LR Shukla, Chauhan, N.Chopra, V.Bharadwaj, Sanjay Bangar, Saba Karim, Sujit Somasunder, Balaji, MSK Prasad(opener in one of the Aussie tours) ..... etc etc If i continue typing thats it, one night is not enough.
Yeah right!:rolleyes:

Suren for India!:cheers

who wants to bet result will be 5-0 india winning all

That will take us very close to the top two in the ODI rankings (and will give us a great chance of becoming No.1 this year). Hope it happens and if it does, I will give you (MacLovin only!:p) 50,000 rep points (sharing my unused points with you)

aww man! do i still get it :p:p

Dhoni should have thought about white-wash then useing his bench players. as he said he didnt care about it. well he should have!

Jadeja's bowling didn't impress me too much, but I would rather bat him than Yusuf probably. Then again I can't say that after one game. Ishant's bowling got worse too for the fourth and fifth ODI.

Well i m really gonna miss Sreesanth any chance for his comeback (other than IPL) he should avoid crying :D

Shite Da India!!!! (that's an English take on the Chak De India thing :D)

India on the decline? Dhoni's honeymoon period over? Yuvraj bottles his innings when India really need him? Dhoni fails to lead India home on a good pitch? Gambhir and Sehwag losing their touch? India are nothing without Zaheer and Tendulkar?

Sorry, had to be said :p Don't actually answer those questions, none of them are serious.

Shite Da India!!!! (that's an English take on the Chak De India thing :D)

India on the decline? Dhoni's honeymoon period over? Yuvraj bottles his innings when India really need him? Dhoni fails to lead India home on a good pitch? Gambhir and Sehwag losing their touch? India are nothing without Zaheer and Tendulkar?

Sorry, had to be said :p Don't actually answer those questions, none of them are serious.

LOL! You had to get that off your chest eh?

I agree with Dan!!!

On another note, why don't the selectors just drop Rohit Sharma? He has been given far too many chances and he always fails crucial games. He doesn't even score well in games when we're batting first and are at a ridiculous advantage. His innings against SL and Aus in CB series remains his best, and he hasn't performed since then. That is a looooooong time!

This also made me realize how we haven't been really tested while chasing. We kind of had a collapse and only because of Dhoni, Yuvi, and Jadeja we made it to 250ish. And I really hope Balaji and Pathan don't get more games in. :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread