AFRO-ASIA Cup 2007

i heard it is coming on zee tv is that correct, if so what time

Really?

I've heard so many rumors, like ARY Digital is showing it, no Geo is showing it, and its just making me upset.

Can we please pick a channel it'll be on, so I can cash out the few $5 or $10 so I can subscribe to the channel that will show it?

Can we please pick a channel it'll be on, so I can cash out the few $5 or $10 so I can subscribe to the channel that will show it?
Well it's not up to us at PC to pick it. ;)

I just checked the TV times for espnstar.com and there is no cricket on on ESPN/Star Sports Pakistan, but of course it's on on ESPN/Star India.

Asian women off to a bad start. A poor run out in the first over followed by two wickets off the first two balls of the next over. :(

no afridi in ODI!!!!!... i guess it would have been awesome having him in lower middle order or opener wid jayasuriya....

I'm surprised to find that the fastest bowler in women's cricket (according to the commentators on ESPN-Star) is slower than Irfan Pathan!

Afridi is in a Twenty20, but Asia are batting second so probably won't get to see him seeing that the African team looks like a Kenya-Zimbabwe affair.

Looking forward to seeing what the young south african off spinner can do

Asia Women XI won by 60 runs. That's a good beginning. Asia Women XI scored 105-9 and the African side were bowled out for just 45 runs.

And in the Men's Twenty20 finally runs are coming for Africa after a slow start.

well Afridi was poor today and didn't live up to the expectations...took only 1 wicket and went for 7rpo...could have made up fot it if he batted...also it would have been good to see him in the ODIs as an opener with Jas...that would have been awesome...Asia XI won by 6 wickets in the end mostly because of Dilshans calm 47 and Tameems 30...

anyways i don't think any channel is broadcasting it in England...

Last edited:
well Afridi was poor today and didn't live up to the expectations...took only 1 wicket and went for over 7rpo and only made 2 runs...but it would have been good to see him in the ODIs as an opener with Jas...that would have been awesome...Asia XI won by 6 wickets in the end mostly because of Dilshans calm 47 and Tameems 30...

anyways i don't think any channel is broadcasting it in England...
afridi didnt bat today

and his 1 over cost 20 runs off bosman and also check out the last ball of the africa innings

19.6 Shahid Afridi to Morkel, no run, googly that time, Morkel drives but misses, Akmal collects it well and pulls off a stumping. The appeal goes up and the third umpire is called into play. Morkel over-balances and the back foot is in the air while the bails come off. He has to go but the green signal goes off and it's another shocker

now thats worse than when mohd yousuf was given run out when he was clearly home in 2005

now thats worse than when mohd yousuf was given run out when he was clearly home in 2005
Definitely, especially given that this was such an important fixture on the international calendar and featured the best of the best umpires.

is the one days coming on any channels in the uk

Asia XI is cruising at the moment. Already 100 runs from the first 13 overs for just one wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread