Asia Cup 2010 - Sri Lanka

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The players hardly take car or bike won in a game or series. They take the money and its is split among all players in some proportions which have been pre decided among themselves.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Wth is wrong with you guys?

I mean seriously, you can't possibly do anything with a trophy except look at it, and you don't even get it - the cricket board gets it, and in this case if it's in the hands of the PCB, then well, God knows what will happen to it.

And again, the use of a car is alot better than a trophy. I mean you can drive a car around, and get to places. Wth is a trophy going to do for you? If any of you manage to drive a trophy, please let me know.

/end satirical tone.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Uhh hello, Dhoni got a trophy, and Afridi got a car.

You can't drive a trophy, can you? I know what I'd rather want.

:D

Awesome. Just awesome. But I agree. I'd rather have a car. "Hey wanna swap your trophy for my car? Psych!"

Gurjot95

National Board President
I think only you in whole world gives more importance to winning a car than winning a trophy. No one ask who won man of series award in particular series and neither winning a car is going to increase your team ranking or team performance. You can proudly lift the trophy but what's the proud in winning only car when your team doesn't even reach finals? I doubt Afridi consider car more important than trophy. You can go and proudly says Afridi won the car but the truth is no one cares, not even any other Pakistani will say that is most important award. I really do hope your team doesn't only play for man of series award. Everyone know why are you saying this for obvious reason. I don't want to discuss more about this stupid argument.

/end

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Cars are awesome dude. When our class won our school football tournament, we were given a trophy and it was a great feeling. The trophy wasnt ours to keep though, it was gonna be on for next year as well. I'd rather have a car atleast we could keep it

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I think only you in whole world gives more importance to winning a car than winning a trophy. No one ask who won man of series award in particular series and neither winning a car is going to increase your team ranking or team performance. You can proudly lift the trophy but what's the proud in winning only car when your team doesn't even reach finals? I doubt Afridi consider car more important than trophy. You can go and proudly says Afridi won the car but the truth is no one cares, not even any other Pakistani will say that is most important award. I really do hope your team doesn't only play for man of series award. Everyone know why are you saying this for obvious reason. I don't want to discuss more about this stupid argument.

/end
Do you know the definition of satire? :facepalm

Wow.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I mean seriously, you can't possibly do anything with a trophy except look at it, and you don't even get it - the cricket board gets it, and in this case if it's in the hands of the PCB, then well, God knows what will happen to it.

And again, the use of a car is alot better than a trophy. I mean you can drive a car around, and get to places. Wth is a trophy going to do for you? If any of you manage to drive a trophy, please let me know.

/end satirical tone.

:D:laugh Good! Taken a leaf out of Page 2 I see!

I knew you just HAD to be joking but with some members here, you never know, so ahd to ask! :)

rocky_g

International Cricketer

/end satirical tone.

Good one dude. :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread