June 19-Pakistan vs India,Dambulla
June 21-Pakistan vs Bangladesh,Dambulla
June 22-India vs Sri Lanka,Dambulla

June 24-Final,Dambulla

Last edited:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i thought Bangladesh decided not to play? its right in the middle of English tour

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Aren't countries like Hong Kong and the U.A.E usually involved? I was looking forward to seeing Afghanistan....

P

pcfan123

Afghanistan do have ODI status now, hopefully they are included. Actually looking forward to this, or any form of International cricket. Its been a long april so far

p.o.l

Club Cricketer
I dont think so they are going to include Afghanistan and Hong Kong because where i saw it says there is going to be 4 teams this year.

Last edited:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
India are easily the strongest team and favorites in my opinion. Sri Lanka are the second best and Pakistan will play as under dogs. Bangladesh will look to put pressure on Pakistan as they are weakest of the lot.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
India have a history of choking in this tournament. Especially that it is being played in Sri Lanka, I may tip them as being favorites to lift the cup. Defo an important fixture though, for World Cup preperations.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I agree with people here. Afghanistan should`ve got a chance. That would`ve given them some exposure at the Intl. level against good ODI sides which is one important feature of the Asia Cup. The event should include the emering nations in Asia. The format of the last Asia Cup was good enough. It was`nt too long and gave smaller sides some exposure.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
4 teams only? Further proof that 50-over cricket is as good as dead. No Sharjah cup, no tri-series in Australia/England, Champions Trophy and Asia cup being shortened now.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I would've liked Hong Kong and UAE included. Weren't they in the last Asia Cup? We don't really see them at all these days, it would be good to have them get international exposure despite the odd thrashing.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Damn!

Why not in India?

Only matches at Dambulla!

I reckon Sri lanka cricket has some big problem with their cricket grounds and movement of players!

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
4 teams only? Further proof that 50-over cricket is as good as dead. No Sharjah cup, no tri-series in Australia/England, Champions Trophy and Asia cup being shortened now.
I surely don`t think so. Recently ODIs have been really good. In think it would be good to keep the people asking for more ODIs and Tests which would be the case with the T20 overkill. If we cutdown on the number of pointless ODI series like the random bilateral series or the tri series we had in Bangladesh earlier this year, we`d have ODIs in really good health.

I think we should stick to a maximum of 5 ODIs during a bilateral series. Stop the pointless ODI series which are played outside of the FTP tours. We should only have the Asia Cup, Champions Trophy and the World Cup as the non FTP (bilateral tours) ODI events.

aditya123 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Damn!

Why not in India?

Only matches at Dambulla!

I reckon Sri lanka cricket has some big problem with their cricket grounds and movement of players!

I think the Premadasa is undergoing renovation.

Users who are viewing this thread