Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^^ Or having a Akmal brothers blast?? or May be Aamir's fivers.:D

Flame_Blader1

Club Cricketer
I even expect full house for that!:yes

Hoping a century from Tendulkar against Pakistan after long time.

And ofcourse, a cliff Hanger.

I doubt it will be a full house since the match is happening in SL. But yeah hoping for a good match. We need to get one back against them for the Champions Trophy defeat.

playkid12

Club Captain
This is really dumb, why are all of the matches at the same stupid ground?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
As far as I remember I have only seen Sri Lanka win this cup. Considering India poor results in anything that is not bilateral, you wont bet against Lankans.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
^^ Or having a Akmal brothers blast?? or May be Aamir's fivers.:D
I want what I said, but I din't say this not to happen. But Kamran is doubtful I guess. Aamir is too young, so how about Asif for 5-fer:D?
I doubt it will be a full house since the match is happening in SL. But yeah hoping for a good match. We need to get one back against them for the Champions Trophy defeat.
Nah, it'll be a full house cos its greatest rivalry in Asian teams, and whereever the match took place, it was full house (Till now).

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Tamim to be rested for this. He can go do that wrist surgery then. This tourny isnt important

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hope Yuvraj is not selected for this tour. Rohit Sharma has done enough to stay in the team in Yuvraj's place.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I agree too. Yuvraj has been a big fail in the pasr few months, and someone other than Yuvraj should take his place, even though that is unlikely.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Shoaib Akhtar is likely to make his comeback in this series...can't wait to see him in action against Sachin and Sehwag!

ARay

County Cricketer
Hope Yuvraj is not selected for this tour. Rohit Sharma has done enough to stay in the team in Yuvraj's place.

I want yuvraj to go back to domestic cricket and regain his touch. He is a pale shadow of what he used to be!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I want yuvraj to go back to domestic cricket and regain his touch. He is a pale shadow of what he used to be!

And he should lose weight and regain his fielding strengths. When Yuvraj fields well (takes blinders, etc), it sends a very positive sign on his overall game.

Flame_Blader1

Club Cricketer
I disagree with all the people that want Yuvraj out. He hasn't played an ODI since January so I don't exactly see how he is out of from from ODI's. Over the last few months its all be T20's where he failed horribly. But it only takes 1 innings for a player to come back into form. I hope his wrist injury has fully healed by now. I'm sure he will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread