AFRO-ASIA Cup 2007

does anyone know where i can look up ticket info for the afro asian cup ODIs in Chennai?

Its so unfair. I think it should be north vs south or something. Ind, Pak and SL vs SA, Zim!!!!! and Kenya!!!!!!!????

Now SA, Aus and NZ vs Asia would be brilliant.

Iam looking forward to this series.
It will be great to see 2 asian greats in Sanath and Sachjin open the innings with Yuvraj,Yousuf and Jayawardene in the middle order with Dhoni to follow !

Sachin will be playing his first ODI since the world cup in this series and will be looking to score big.
If anyone saw the last Afro Asia Cup, it was quite competitive .
The first ODI was a cracker with Asia losing by a run.

It was a pity that it was played during off-season and there was a lot of rain around .
Hope to see good crowds at B`lore and Chennai.

well will be an interesting series this...hope it's not as one sided as World XI vs Australia...

Nimbus has pulled out of the production completely since most of the star players for Asia are not available for the tournament. As a result ESPN-Star is going to broadcast it (evidently).

Akhtar is always unfit or has a problem.....what's up with him man...I think his time has come to retire from all forms of Cricket.

Sachin will be playing his first ODI since the world cup in this series and will be looking to score big.
If anyone saw the last Afro Asia Cup, it was quite competitive .
The first ODI was a cracker with Asia losing by a run.

As far as i remember, i saw somewhere that Sachin has pulled out of the tournament and Ganguly replacing Sachin in the squad.

As far as i remember, i saw somewhere that Sachin has pulled out of the tournament and Ganguly replacing Sachin in the squad.
Yes, that's right. It's a shame, really, as it could have been a good opportunity to get a couple of solid knocks in for Sachin.

Users who are viewing this thread