India in the West Indies

Lara holds the key, I feel. Ganga should find the going tougher when Bhajji comes on. OH SREESANTH BOWLS GANGA!!!! FRIKKIN AMAZING DELIVERY!

Ganga is bowled and it's only 27/2. Problems are mounting for West Indies.

As I was saying before Sreesanth interrupted me, Lara holds the key, for me. He can counter the spinner and it seems pretty tough to get in on this pitch. If we can unroot Sarwan early, we'll be a good position. Also, getting Chanderpaul early would be important. The thing is that the West Indies have to go for the win. There is no scope of a draw here.

Lara is gone! This is really a problem for West Indies now.

This is one of worst pitches ever - it looks as though someone has sabotaged the roller! Well at least this one won't end in a draw.

sohummisra said:
I feel I should keep posting here, every time I start/make a post a wicket falls.

I have got the Champagne on ice bro!

hondeyho said:
This is one of worst pitches ever - it looks as though someone has sabotaged the roller! Well at least this one won't end in a draw.

We played on the same wicket, Darn It!!! India deserves 100% Credit.

YEAH Chanderpaul's gone!

Kumble to Chanderpaul, OUT, gone, Kumble you beauty! Flighted on middle and off, Chanderpaul goes for an airy flick of all shots, not much turn, strikes him on the full, they all appeal, there's lbw shouts, the ball flies to Dravid at slip, there's one for the catch, then he throws the ball onto the stumps to run him out, its all happening, Rudi Koertzen raises the finger slowly, in the end its given lbw, its really all happening here, three appeals for one ball to one batsman, but the lbw is confirmed, whatever it is, Kumble's struck and West Indies slip further!

Chanderpaul's gone!!! Big wicket for India. I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but is this going to be the long awaited overseas series victory?

Definitely! Sarwan and Bravo are fighting it out there.

West Indies 113/4. Still possible for them to win this match. Say it or not, this match is headed for a damn sure result. If Sarwan and Bravo stay on for 50-60 more runs, India will be the team to be threatened. Both are digging in and have stayed for quite some time.

Harbhajan needs to come up with some tricks now to get rid of Sarwan. He will be the difference between victory and defeat!

Well, after a flurry of boundaries, both Sarwan and Bravo are back to the pavillion. Sreesanth and the Master strike!

4 more wickets, but the WI tail can wag a bit...so the sooner the better for India.

Users who are viewing this thread