India in the West Indies

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
no hard feelings there mate, i meant that in a lighter vein (may be i took your post in a different way):cheers .

The real test will come when India faces Aus and Eng. at the champions trophy, and when the face Aussies in (US?).

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
cricket_lover said:
no hard feelings there mate, i meant that in a lighter vein (may be i took your post in a different way):cheers .

The real test will come when India faces Aus and Eng. at the champions trophy, and when the face Aussies in (US?).

Nahhh! I am made of soft jelly.
Except at one place !! :rolleyes:

and yes, seeing the current form of India, they can be tested only by aussies.

Last edited:

viral1991

International Cricketer
The time zones are very weird for India! Till 3 AM, thats ridiculuos! But anyway, it will be fun to watch the matches!

Manohar

Club Cricketer
saisrini80 said:
Thankfully for me, watching matches is going to be exciting. Because West Indies time should be very close to the USA time zones. So can watch the matches through the day unlike the matches played in subcontinent where we have to wake up through the whole night..

By the way anyone know who is having the TV broadcasting rights in US for this West Indies Vs India series. I have not seen anything on Dish Network Website yet. It seems that they are covering England Vs Sri Lanka and England Vs Pakistan series but have not mentioned anything about India Vs West Indies.

Gyaan_Guru

School Cricketer
viral1991 said:
The time zones are very weird for India! Till 3 AM, thats ridiculuos! But anyway, it will be fun to watch the matches!
Actually, the timing is from 8 PM TO 4 AM ie the actual time period of the match.Then obvioulsy there is Straight Drive which lasts for almost 3 hours taking pre-match,lunch and post-match together.

viral1991

International Cricketer
I thought it was 7 because the Zim-Win matches start at that time, but now, it seems that I will now watch an hour less of cricket!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hmm, 8 PM to 4 AM may be worth it. :) But I can only sleep till 10, so maybe not, hehe. Who has got the telecast rights in India?

Gyaan_Guru

School Cricketer
Ten Sports and Ten Sports only. No sharing live feed with Doordarshan this time.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Zaheer looks to be in terrific form right now...(he always was..in test matches). I hope he makes it into the test team...after being kicked out (for no apparent reason).

Dasda

School Cricketer
Matches in canada and USA

who is showing matches in USA and Canada?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oh god! I hope there is some one else here other than Dish to telecast the matches! Dish are getting too heavier for each one's pockets here! They charge a whopping amount for the packages. They dont give a damn abt the increasing popularity for cricket here in the United States.

I wish some one like Time warner cable get the rights (more so because the series is in the West Indies which is very close to the United States).

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
oh no..Doordarshan not getting the rights is a bad new for me. I can watch all cricket matches being telecasted by DD sports.

Time to get back to cricinfo i guess.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
same here... i cant watch live cricket anymore (cant say where i was watching before, due to PC's policy). i got to get back to cricinfo too. how i wish i was in india now? my home in india has set top television.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
saisrini80 said:
same here... i cant watch live cricket anymore (cant say where i was watching before, due to PC's policy). i got to get back to cricinfo too. how i wish i was in india now? my home in india has set top television.
yea!
I wish i was in India. I was there last summer, for four months! and there were very few matches being played that time.

This series is too long, 5 ODI's, 4 Tests and ODI's again in US.

Users who are viewing this thread