surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Has anyone watched the match Live in PlanetCricket......I watched this for the first time yestday....It lukd so cool!!!! :cool: :cool:

As for as this match is concerned(1st ODI),

WestIndies could have easily added more runs in their screcard as they had a flying strt with Gayle...... i remeber they wer 70 in first 10 overs!!!! But they got slowed down in the middle :eek:

Ok nyways, the match ended with great victory of India... :happy
Credit goes to Dravid and Kaif....and also for the bowlers like Agarkar who slowed down the run rate in the middle!!!!!

Carry on India.... :clap :clap :clap

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
surendar said:
Great victory by Indians as usual!!!!
Its good to see Kaif getting useful runs there!!!!!

So India's record for chases still continues........ :happy :happy :happy

this is their 17th record chase.. thats an awesome record! hope it continues!

surendar said:
Has anyone watched the match Live in PlanetCricket......I watched this for the first time yestday....It lukd so cool!!!! :cool: :cool:

WestIndies could have easily added more runs in their screcard as they had a flying strt with Gayle...... i remeber they wer 70 in first 10 overs!!!! But they got slowed down in the middle :eek:

Credit goes to Dravid and Kaif....and also for the bowlers like Agarkar who slowed down the run rate in the middle!!!!!

I watched the whole of the West Indian innings... I most often watch the Indian matches live.

Harbhajan and Agarkar did a great job today (s2sschan, may be re-think your opinion on Agarkar?). Agarkar seems to be more consistent these days (particularly, under the new management). He bowled extremely well today, mixing up his deliveries, consistently bowling yorkers in the death. Bhajji too bowled fabulously!

gamerkid22

National Board President
hurray India won .great win for them :cheersGreat captains knock from Dravid also thanks to the selectors for giving another chance to Kaif. Hope the record chasing continues:cheers

cricket doctor said:
Add these two->

Jimmy Adams.
Sanath Jaysuriya

hey u forgot G.Smith ;)

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Yes...India won...what a match...India needed 1 run in 2 balls..smashing four by Kaif in crucial time..

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
it was a awesome match, and i had the luck..to watch it live!
I haven't seen such a close match for a while.

Dravid was awesome, so was Gayle, and Kaif was patchy yet detrimental in the Indian win.
Looking forward for the next match

jdbais

International Cricketer
surendar said:

I think the West Indies lost the match at the end of their innings not the middle. They just managed 29 runs in their last 5 overs which is very disappointing considering they had wickets in hand. They needed a slogger like Dwayne Smith who I expect to see back for the next match at the expense of Samuels. I also expect to see Collymore coming in for Edwards who was also disappointing today.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
India were actually cruising..at one stage. It was more of self-inflicted trouble at the end, and what looked like a comfortable win turned into a struggle.

I still think Kaif should come one down or may be two down, as he takes time to settle and then score big shots. Yuvi is a different player and can fit into no.5 or 6 role.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I'm sure you didn't mean that Kaif was "detrimental" to the Indian win lol

I too think he should perhaps come in higher. Once he gets in in Odi cricket he has a tendency to see the innings home. Good to see him in the runs again, as I think he is going to be a key player for India in the upcoming years.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If Kaif can bat like this, he can certainly serve the team well. He also saves lot of runs on the field. So a 50 from him is equivalent to a 75-80 odd runs.

Kaif can be a permanent one down rather than having floaters like Dhoni and Pathan in there! Dhoni and Pathan should be used as occasional surprises!

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
wow !! what a finish by the indians !
kudos to dravid and kaif for making this win possible.
i guess dravid and consistency are match-made for each other :p :D

btw, can anyone give me the link to the live planetcricket ??

Sureshot

Executive member
If the world cup was now there'd only be one winner imo.

Let's hope they keep it up till March 2007 :D

Surprised it took them till the very last few balls to win it though.

Dasda

School Cricketer
Anyway to watch this series in canada?

is this series on any channel in canada?

Users who are viewing this thread