India Tour New Zealand- 2022- Limited Overs only tour.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Exactly, Samson and Umran should have been given the entire run for both the series and even the next ones in future (like a solid 8-10 month fixtures). Having them play out of the blue and then dropping them because they performed ordinary would be unfair. With the T20 WC done, a few should probably have taken retirement but hey, this is the Indian team. Milk it while you can.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Also Gill not getting a game is baffling as is Shaw's absence from the squad! In fact I would like Shaw to play the T20s in place of Gill. And Shaw & Gill to open for India in ODIs

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Great bowling in the last 15/20 minutes. Completely turned the game. That is what happens when captain thinks positively and has resources at his disposal.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Anyone else enjoying the prime video live more than the hotstar? I personally am for some reason I cannot explain. Maybe the overlays are neat and tidy and not too cluttery.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Anyone else enjoying the prime video live more than the hotstar? I personally am for some reason I cannot explain. Maybe the overlays are neat and tidy and not too cluttery.
Higher FPS also I guess.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Please groom Samson as the keeper for both the shorter formats.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah Iyer just cannot play short balls and should not play intl cricket

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Has that happened before?
Yes, South Africa crashed out of their home World Cup in 2003 because of a tie on DLS. They needed 7 off 2, if I remember correctly, to be 1 ahead of the par score. But Boucher thought they simply had to reach the par score to win, so he hit a six, and then blocked the last ball :laughter:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I have lost interest in India. I mean, it really has been long since we played a settled team. Nowadays, can hardly make head or tail of the current decisions. Expect the same to continue with the ODIs as well.

What also bothers me- VVS Laxman being pulled in again and again- like laying the ground for him to take over. India cricket seems to have gotten into a habit of giving the coach's seat to a retired legend without coaching credentials. Shastri, Dravid and Laxman. Perhaps, they will even have MSD and Harbhajan in the future.

Bevab

Staff Member
Umran and Arshdeep are both making their debuts today. We have no sixth bowler to compensate for Malik going for runs and we're playing two spinners in the five designated bowlers. Not looking promising so far. At least Umran's debut is something to look out for.

Users who are viewing this thread