India tour of Australia Nov'20-Jan'21

Surely, surely we are not looking at a tie? Thakur gone too. Siraj, Saini and Natarajan - all 3 who are a dummy with the bat.

fearsome tweak it man
Post automatically merged:

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

we did it guys we did it

Gg. I know everyone's like this is the biggest upset ever, but a side with determination is hard to stop when you have Paine

Edit: I'm also a Brisbane Heat and QPR supporter so yeah this isn't exactly a new feeling

Oh stop the Paine complaining! Australia got outsmarted and outplayed! The fortress is tweaking breached! Where are the experts who said India does not want to face the “awesome” “best” bowling line up in world history? Take that!!!

not only we retain the BG trophy, we win back to back series in Australia!
Pant will only get better from here! Bring it on England!!

One of the best innings :clap

One other thing. I wouldn't drop Sundar, or Siraj, or even arguably Shardul.

India's next generation is scary.

Cricket. Bloody hell.

Oh stop the Paine complaining
My dude, I'm not unhappy about Paine for this test- I'm unhappy at him for the last one. Nobody who behaves like he did should have the right to be an Australian captain. Disgraceful conduct

Finally, I get to add a post here. Last time I logged in earlier this morning, we lost a wicket - so was resisting connecting with my cricket community here

Heart is pounding. Almost speechless. What is this team made of? Rishabh Pant, take a bow - humbled his critics (including me) with a knock for the ages.

With this victory and if we win 2 matches against England and Aussies do not win 3 matches against South Africa, looks like India vs New zealand at lords!

Everyone saying India is capable of playing out a draw is delusional. This Indian team will try to win tomorrow. If Sharma Ji decides to have it his way, it will be over by tea.

I think India will win tomorrow if the rain stays away. Watch for Pant and Gill.

Any takers?

On the face! Those who said India won a series in Australia being without Smith and Warner. Here we are you have your best team and who we had? No Kohli, No Dhzmi, No Ishant, No Boom, Ash, Jaddu for the last one, still.. In AUSTRALIA, on YOUR Face!!!

Users who are viewing this thread