India tour of Australia Nov'20-Jan'21

England should fancy their chances against Aussie for Ashes!

England should fancy their chances against Aussie for Ashes!
I wouldn't be so sure about that one. Although if we don't find some good bowling depth that's not called Abbott, it may be a good chance. We despreately need a back up for the big 3, Starc showed why in the last 2 tests

If England can get up off the floor after losing 9-0 to India.
So you think there will be a game that will be washed out? Cause its 5 games 2 series in 8 months corrects?

Thank you!! Absolutely thank you from the bottom of my heart! Puji, Jinx, Ashwin, Vihari, Bumrah, Siraj, Washi, PANT, Gill!! You guys made this series special and you guys fought hard, took some nasty blows and gave a reason to be proud of this team for us Indian fans! Never been more happy with a test series outcome.

#GabbaBreached

Someone in commentary was giving full credits to Ravi Shastri for players' performance. :mad

And no, it wasn't Sanjay Manjrekar.

Take that @zimrahil !!!!!

Oh..opps , my bad, it's not England. Disregard the above (where's the strikeout feature when you need it)

Pant, take a bow. There shouldn't be any question over him for the next 3 full series (at the very least) even if gets ducks and miss chances. He is the "X" factor and he showed what he can do in a session.

Pujara, take a bow. If this was a draw I could envision you getting crucified on social media. Nevertheless, pragmatic fans know the value of your knock. Do not alter your play style, like ever.

Gill, take a bow. You missed out on a century but your knock was as important as Pujara's and Pant's.

Siraj, take a bow. You probably won't play the next India Test but we know your potential now.

Washington, take a bow. You have control, you dry up the runs. You bat like a proper batsman. You've been noticed.

Thakur, take a bow. Your partnership with Washington was worth its weight in gold, a match changing one. You've been noticed too.

Rahane, take a bow. The team looks comfortable when you're in charge. Though you didn't fire in this Test or the 3rd Test, your century in the 2nd Test changed the course of the series. From the horror of expecting 0-4, you have taken this team with limited resources to 2-1. Congratulations!

I've been proven wrong once again. I seriously didn't think we would go for a win, rather thought we would take the safe approach of playing for a draw. I'm already looking forward to the English series. The selectors have a task cut out for them and although we know the injured players will come back and take their place, and rightly so, this new crop of players will be waiting for their opportunity with bated breath.

Beware @zimrahil , opps, I mean England!

I think from Aussies perspective, Wade and Paine’s position should be in doubt before next series.

From India’s perspective, let Shaw and Agarwal go back to Ranji! Let them play and have their place earned.

I think from Aussies perspective, Wade and Paine’s position should be in doubt before next series.

From India’s perspective, let Shaw and Agarwal go back to Ranji! Let them play and have their place earned.
I don't think Wade should be dropped- I think he should be moved to 7 and given the gloves. Put Head back in, he's best away from home, and hopefully Jake Fraser is ready by next summer to grab #5 by the skin of his teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread