AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Which channel has the NZ?
Espn+[DOUBLEPOST=1608944315][/DOUBLEPOST]17 overs and we still havent seen Siraj! I am itching to see him! Also with the way Ashwin is bowling, Jaddu will be dangerous as well.

Reactions: QB1

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Low key wanna see India win this with Rahane as captain

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Low key wanna see India win this with Rahane as captain

I actually want to see Rahane win this series without Kohli. I know that is asking for a LOT, but if that happens, IF IT HAPPENS, Virat will be under some serious pressure for captaincy. However, Rahane, the batsman, will also need to step up big time if India wants to do well.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
We need Marcus asap! He is really looking good post his missed opportunities

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Jadeja and Umesh both have bowled short here and released the pressure whenever they have come into bowl. Pant, as expected, hasn't been the best when it comes to keeping.

QB1

School Cricketer
They both have released the pressure that has been built from the other end.

B

Bigby Wolf

Our batting needs to step up.

Its our batting collapses and our failures to chase lower scores in these overseas tours costs us big time.

The bowling has always been good & kept bringing us back in the game but the repeated batting failures cost us matches & eventually ended up losing the series as well.

There is no question mark over Virat Kohli - The batsmen , one of the all time greats but despite him being there and scoring runs especially the Eng tour other's failed to support him.

So despite a change in captaincy & personnel , the batting question mark still remains. Just like others I would love to see Rahane leading us to a win but it will be monumental task for him & co.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I actually want to see Rahane win this series without Kohli. I know that is asking for a LOT, but if that happens, IF IT HAPPENS, Virat will be under some serious pressure for captaincy. However, Rahane, the batsman, will also need to step up big time if India wants to do well.

Our batting needs to step up.

Its our batting collapses and our failures to chase lower scores in these overseas tours costs us big time.

The bowling has always been good & kept bringing us back in the game but the repeated batting failures cost us matches & eventually ended up losing the series as well.

There is no question mark over Virat Kohli - The batsmen , one of the all time greats but despite him being there and scoring runs especially the Eng tour other's failed to support him.

So despite a change in captaincy & personnel , the batting question mark still remains. Just like others I would love to see Rahane leading us to a win but it will be monumental task for him & co.

I was wondering if anyone had called for Kohli to be sacked yet. ;)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Marcus and Head are taking this away. We need a wicket.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
The pitch has flattened out and we will need some kind of a half-chance or a run-out to break this partnership.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
If Pant performs well here and can stay fit, I believe Saha has played his last test match for India
I don’t think so. At least for Test Matches in India, I don’t think Pant would replace Saha (unless of course he can match Saha’s keeping level)

B

Bigby Wolf

That Marnus 'Stranger things' Lassange (whatever that name is) is a very lucky bloke.

Could have been out like 8 times in the last 2 tests but somehow survives.

Users who are viewing this thread