India tour of Bangladesh

Binit

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1st ODI on 10th May 2007, 12th & 15th the days of 2nd & 3rd ODI.

2 test match series starting 18th May & 25th may for 1st & 2nd test match respectively.

This will be an interesting one. :) Especially since Bangladesh knocked out India in the World Cup. It will be a bit hyped contest.

Nah i dont think so.
Bangla will be beaten black annd blue this time round unless the great Indian team has anything else on its mind !

Well, it will be the perfect test of the new selections/coach/captain following the world cup.

manee said:
Well, it will be the perfect test of the new selections/coach/captain following the world cup.
I wouldn't say it would be the perfect test. :) Bangladesh are still not that good.

Yes, but Bangladesh seemed to outclass India, so it can be a bit of a before and after.

I think Bangladesh will be beaten convincingly in both tests and ODI's.

But more importantly, India have to ensure they win it very convincingly. They have to restore the faith of the fans who have been disappointed with the World Cup performance!

manee said:
Yes, but Bangladesh seemed to outclass India, so it can be a bit of a before and after.

Knowing India,well they might want to give the opposition some respect as they always do.
E.g-Holland in 2003 WC.

As far as the perfect test is concerned,I believe it would be against England and Australia.

India will struggle as Bangladesh will bring renewed confidence from their WC campaign, especially at home with all this renewed support they will get.
Bangladesh will win at least one of the one-day matches and will push harder then they have before in the Tests.

For all those who do not know, The Indian Working Commitee have instructed the selection commitee to pick a young side with an experienced leader (Dravid) to tour Bangladesh.

Source: Sikh Times and a lot of other places to...

Still we shall win.
This time,they will be looking for revenge,and I think they will beat them pretty badly.

Mumbai: Sachin Tendulkar and Sourav Ganguly will not to go to Bangladesh for the three-match One-Day series but the duo will play in the two-match Test series.

Sources told CNN-IBN that the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has decided to rest Tendulkar and Ganguly for the ODIs.

Yuvraj Singh is likely to be made the vice-captain of the team which will be led by Rahul Dravid.
Not axed at all. Rested as a young squad is to be taken to Bangladesh under the instructions of the BCCI working committee.
The selectors have also decided to drop Harbhajan Singh, Virender Sehwag, Ajit Agarkar and Irfan Pathan from the ODI team
Why Pathan and Sehwag, both are good players?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread