India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
cricket_lover said:
indeed
its the case with all fans, from all countries but with India, the hype around cricketers (and celebrities) is too much. Its just crazy.

Agreed, Dhoni is a good player, aggressive in attitude but that doesn't mean he'll score in every match. Same goes with all players.

He is a fine ODI player but failures should be part of a career, and if the player is fine with it, i don't know why fans make a fuss about it.

I hope the Indians land back on earth, and start to think about few things. First is, they need a well-deserved rest. YOu cannot keep playing for such a long time, especially ODI's that tend to bring your energy/fitness levels down.

I hope they make changes to the match tomorrow.

Well its tough to see who will be dropped tomorrow to accomodate Sehwag and Kaif. Sehwag should come in for Uthappa.

Since this pitch is very hard for run making, I would fit in an extra batsman at the cost of a bowler. Since the wicket aids spin more than pace, a fast bowler has to make way for a batsman. And by default, it will be Ajit Agarkar because Sreesanth has done better than Agarkar in recent times and Pathan is too precious to be dropped. So Kaif can come in for Agarkar and Sehwag for Uthappa!

Should be an interesting game tomorrow. Will the pitch be different from the one served today? Today's pitch was awful! Both teams found run scoring tough!

SA87

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any team that gets its 4 players run out deserve to loose.

I think India lost the game themselves, senseless running and some mindless batting.India gave Pak a big advantage by not playing Sehwag and then batted first which turned out to be another mistake.

Anyway, hopefully India will come back strongly today and win by a BIG margin.

SA87

School Cricketer
saisrini80 said:
So Kaif can come in for Agarkar and Sehwag for Uthappa!

!

Veeru is being shielded away b/f the WI tour, that was the explaination given so i don't think he will be given a chance.

In any case India can beat Pak even without Veeru, Ajit did very well but yes we do need a batsmen.I would say that Bhajji should be dropped and Kaif should be brought in his place.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
SA87 said:
Veeru is being shielded away b/f the WI tour, that was the explaination given so i don't think he will be given a chance.

In any case India can beat Pak even without Veeru, Ajit did very well but yes we do need a batsmen.I would say that Bhajji should be dropped and Kaif should be brought in his place.

Ur kidding? I mostly think it might be a similar pitch for tomorrow's game to the one we got today. Its a spinner's track and Bhajji has to play. Bhajji is in tremendous form and should play this format of the game more often. Agarkar did well but if we need an extra batsman, he has to be the one that should be dropped!

tsyrmas

Club Cricketer
AHAHAHA i just saw that Pkistan beat INdia. i don;t really care about this match but i'm glad Pakistan won simply becuase SA87 was being such a goose in this thread and the Australia in Bangladesh thread.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
SA87 said:

But Veeru needs this game tomorrow to get a chance to score some runs before he goes to the Windies!

SA87

School Cricketer
saisrini80 said:
Ur kidding? I mostly think it might be a similar pitch for tomorrow's game to the one we got today. Its a spinner's track and Bhajji has to play. Bhajji is in tremendous form and should play this format of the game more often. Agarkar did well but if we need an extra batsman, he has to be the one that should be dropped!

I have nothing against Bhajji and i'm also not Ajit's fan, but it would be a bit unfair to Ajit considering he bowled beautifully in the first match.

On the basis of performance Pathan should be dropped, but he's too valuable with batnball to be dropped.

saisrini80 said:
But Veeru needs this game tomorrow to get a chance to score some runs before he goes to the Windies!

I'm not sure myself as to why he's being shielded and as to how he's going to benefit from it?? But the official statement was that he's being shielded.

Now if Pak had Hoggard then it makes perfect sense to avoid playing Sehwag on current form against the likes of Hoggard.

tsyrmas said:
AHAHAHA i just saw that Pkistan beat INdia. i don;t really care about this match but i'm glad Pakistan won simply becuase SA87 was being such a goose in this thread and the Australia in Bangladesh thread.
Then see you in Aus vs Bang thread.

aziz_4_ever2003

School Cricketer
well Palyed Pakistan.specially Younis Khan,Inzy and wel bowled by Pakistani bowlers and Indians too.but it was Pakistan's Day.
turning point of the match was when Pathan missed run out chance of Younis Khan

SA87

School Cricketer
aziz_4_ever2003 said:
well Palyed Pakistan.specially Younis Khan,Inzy and wel bowled by Pakistani bowlers and Indians too.but it was Pakistan's Day.
turning point of the match was when Pathan missed run out chance of Younis Khan

I think turning point in the match was Pathan playing the match for India...LOl what a match he had, and Indians showing Pakistan how to run between the wkts...i hope Inzi learnt a few tricks from them.

Ashish_Nehra

Club Cricketer
WHY DOES DRAVID ELECT TO BAT FIRST, IS HE CRAZY?

Get Ganguly back and make him captain or get Yuvraj as captain or Sreesanth as captain, but Dravid is really not a good captain. We won 16 games in a row while chasing, and while batting first last 5 we only won 2.

So it is 100% India when chasing and 40% India when batting

What if inzy wins toss tody and elects fielding and they will be favourites to win 2-0

SA87

School Cricketer
Ashish_Nehra said:
WHY DOES DRAVID ELECT TO BAT FIRST, IS HE CRAZY?

Get Ganguly back and make him captain or get Yuvraj as captain or Sreesanth as captain, but Dravid is really not a good captain. We won 16 games in a row while chasing, and while batting first last 5 we only won 2.

So it is 100% India when chasing and 40% India when batting

What if inzy wins toss tody and elects fielding and they will be favourites to win 2-0

As i said earlier dropping Sehwag and batting first gave Pak a big advantage.

But everyone makes mistake, hopefully Dravid will learn from that, won't repeat it and most impotantly won't ran himself out looking like a fool.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The Indian team is dead tired.
Did you hear Dravid at the conference?
He said that even if India loses the series it won't matter coz they have already achieved what they wanted to in the last few days.
Also Dravid says that this season had been the toughest of his career.

Sureshot

Executive member
4 runouts?

:D

Doesn't matter if the team is dead tired, as long as the BCCI can get money (India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi is big bucks) they'll keep doing it. I feel for the players.

mehkar

International Coach
Can Anyone Give me free link for watching this matchThankx In advance

Users who are viewing this thread