India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

This blows for India. Only some phenominal bowling will save us the match-and all isn't over till the fat man sings. ;)

andrew_nixon said:
One more off topic post will see this thread closed.
One more spam post will see this thread closed.
Any sign of this topic turning into a flame war will see it closed.

You should all be aware that Muhammad_Asif is what is known as a troll. He makes ridiculous comments in order to get a reaction. By giving him a reaction you give him exactly what he wants. He's an idiot. If you ignore him, he'll go away. I strongly advise you all to never reply to him in any single thread.
Thank you for stepping in. This thread was going to hell.

Dhoni's was a big wicket. Cricinfo says Malik has been bowling really good, can somebody tell me what kind of a pitch it is?

6 overs left now, hopefully we can keep them under 200.

gary0808 said:
Agarkar out!! What is happening with India. Anyone knows what the pitch is like
From the looks of the scorecard, Indians are handing their wickets to us. Not that I'm complaining.

This is bad news for England because if Pakistan perform like this against England we have no chance. I'm cheering for India in this match. Hopefully Sreesanth and Pathan can get some early blows..

EDIT: Powar out. I can't believe it

Welcome to the forums cricketmanx100

Good fifty by Venugopal Rao.

Good knock from Venu comes to an end.

Yes another runout. Is our fielding that good or are the Indians running like Inzi?

I think Venu is still there.

EDIT: Two runouts in two balls. India all out on 197!

Some really bad running by the Indians between the wickets!

The pitch is slow, low and very very hard to score off. Expect Bhajji, Powar and Yuvraj to bowl the major chunk of the Indian bowling. The spinners are extremely hard to get runs off. But it all depends on Pathan and Sreesanth. if they can get early wickets, then India are back into the game

its not over yet! india are in stupendous ODI form and we have experienced this before at Delhi where India got a low score of 204 (here its 197) and India defended it successfully. So Indian fans can still remain optimistic!

gary0808 said:
Agarkar out!! What is happening with India. Anyone knows what the pitch is like

Its a Delhi kind of wicket. And with more swing now in the night for the faster bowlers.

India will struggle tonight.Chasing 198 is not easy but under 4 runs an over, you have gotta back Pakistan.

4 Run-outs for the Indian Batsmen, it just shows how bad England's fielding can be sometimes - in comparison to their tour of India.

197 all out, I reckon Pakistan will take this one.

Lol, I bet Musharraf feels like he's the pimp daddy mack after his team is doing well.

61870.jpg

what i told you guys if its a bowling wicket then pak will take it

farhat is trashing your spinner irfan

looke at my bowlig figures

8 overs gave only 24 runs amazing

all the indians bats man are flat track bullies ;) except indian wall and little master ;)

those indian who said that india will trash pak
please take your words back other wice you guys will cry later on ;)

Last edited:
May I request some sort of post moderation on the above poster... if not for the 'trolling' comments then especially for the spelling mistakes.

Openers fall...but is it too late for India?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread