India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

SA87 said:
And this isn't a war, something which i have underlined earlier.Maybe a friendly banter but nothing much than that.

*CHEERS*
That........is an understatement.

Gyaan_Guru said:
I still dont know when the match is gonna start(IST).Is zee sports showing or is it that half-***** sahara one( :mad )?
P.S.------The stadium rocks man! :clap

Matches will be shown on ZEE SPORTS,ZEE TV & DD.
ZEE SPORTS will start the telecast with a pre-match show starting at 3.30 pm
Match will start at 5.00pm IST.
DD & ZEE TV to show from 5pm onwards.

%pm is what has been given in the TOI.
I'd rather be on the television from 3.30 on.
Ah,lets see ,match starts at 5pm,will end at round about 2.30 :cool:

Last edited:
Lets hope these match bring peace to the region, wins friends and help the unfortunate victims of earthquake.

I personally think they should have donated 75 percent match earnings from both matches (instaed of just one match)to the EQ victims.

One more off topic post will see this thread closed.
One more spam post will see this thread closed.
Any sign of this topic turning into a flame war will see it closed.

You should all be aware that Muhammad_Asif is what is known as a troll. He makes ridiculous comments in order to get a reaction. By giving him a reaction you give him exactly what he wants. He's an idiot. If you ignore him, he'll go away. I strongly advise you all to never reply to him in any single thread.

Tricky toss for Dravid to win!

but hopefully, his decision to bat first works to India's advantage!

I don`t know why India is playing a half strength side .
They should have played Sehwag since he does well vs Pakistan.

Already, this ame has got my adrenaline pumping more than the series in Pakistan,
It is something about these Ind0-Pak matches in the gulf !
Glad they`ve resumed .

Uthappa is out by Rana. And Pathan comes at number three. Sehwag does well against Pakistan, but he really is in a poor form lately. Maybe some rest will do him well.

I think resting Sehwag was fine. He gets that rest which he feels will energise him back into form. Venugopal Rao gets another chance and we will see what he can do. I feel he has been given quite some chances, and if he is a part of this ODI squad, he has to show it here.

A tricky pitch to bat on! Quite similar to the ones which we saw for the first 4 ODI's against England. 240+ is going to be a great score here.

Two old horses might get a recall for the ODI against Windies depending on the performance of Kaif and Rao here against Pakistan

http://cricket.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1494824.cms

Wanna take a guess who those 'horses' would be? My guess, The Kolkattan Prince, and the man who took Kolkatta by storm in 2001 with a magical innings!

ZexyZahid said:
Uthappa is out by Rana. And Pathan comes at number three. Sehwag does well against Pakistan, but he really is in a poor form lately. Maybe some rest will do him well.

Uthappa got out to his weakness! Playing on the front foot to a shorter delivery!

Pathan was caught by Afridi of the bowling of Asif. But it was no ball. :rolleyes: Pathan has some luck with that.

Asif seems to be troubling Pathan. He also edged a ball short of the wicketkeeper and got a top edge which went for four.

Poor running from the Indians today. two run outs in the 4 wickets to fall? awful....

more than the pitch, its their running that has cost them dearly here.

well raina and rao out there. this is not a pitch for dhoni to showcase his hitting skills. he has to bide his time and wait for the moment to hit out. i predict him not to have a great outing here!

saisrini80 said:
Poor running from the Indians today. two run outs in the 4 wickets to fall? awful....

more than the pitch, its their running that has cost them dearly here.

well raina and rao out there. this is not a pitch for dhoni to showcase his hitting skills. he has to bide his time and wait for the moment to hit out. i predict him not to have a great outing here!

Dhoni has shown the ability to graft well-if needed. I hope he can come in the last ten overs to create a bigger scorecard.

Also, if I may ask, what does the tiny red ball in the bottom left hand corner of my post indicate? Is it whether or not you are online?

Last edited:
Asif has given up just 11 runs off of 6 overs. Great stuff, wish he had a wicket or two though. Raina gone, Dhoni in to bat now.

Looks good for Pakistan at the moment. Very economical.

DHONI OUT BOWLED!!!! HUGE WICKET

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread