India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

Hsn said:
I'll support Dhoni... getting out for a duck. :D

Seriously, this is not a war. Respect both of the sides here as both teams have amazing talents (directed to no one in particular, just making a point) and enjoy the series, it's that simple. The world won't end if either side fails...

Obviously its not a war, thats why i said that ppl should support Dhoni, in a bitter war it wasn't possible.

Even if Dhoni gets out for a duck(doesn't look possible) even then India will thrash Pakistan

And as for Munaf being an ordinary pacer, well then how will you describe the likes of Ranas and Raos??? pansy half skilled bowler!!

saisrini80 said:
according to speed? he is a fast medium bowler and the same as your dear "Asif"

frankly, i am surprised to see green dots under your name... WOW!!! Superb job!

I saw Asif's speed when he played against India. He was bowling at the speed that Munaf bowls. I didnt notice it much to say whether he is faster or not, but he is in the exact same zone with that of Munaf

do not compare your trashy rubbish indian bowlers with pak ;)

first was wasim vs irfan ;)

now its asif vs munaf ;)

asif is much better bowlere than munaf

during match cermony in sl series rameez raza said even waqar youni gets tips from asif i am not joking i can upload that video for you ;) if you want

Last edited:
Muhammad Asif said:

now its asif vs munaf ;)

Waseem was compared with Irfan by none other than Imran Khan.

Also i never meant to compare Munaf with "AS-IF"(As if he's a pacer).I only said that he lacks Munaf's speed and aggression.

AS-IF has played 4 test and is prematurely being labelled as a great bowler.

I predict thrashing for AS-IF at the hands of Indian batsmen, Munaf might do well against Pakistan.But the guys that will stood out will if Pathan and Sreesanth , they will destroy the Pak batting lineup.

SA87 said:

Also i never meant to compare Munaf with "AS-IF"(As if he's a pacer).I only said that he lacks Munaf's speed and aggression.

I predict thrashing for AS-IF at the hands of Indian batsmen, Munaf might do well against Pakistan.But the guys that will stood out will if Pathan and Sreesanth , they will destroy the Pak batting lineup.
we will see brother ;) who destroys who

munaf better watch out from afridi

Muhammad Asif said:
during match cermony in sl series rameez raza said even waqar youni gets tips from asif i am not joking i can upload that video for you ;)

This shows tha sorry tale of Pak cricket, a legend like Waqar is reduce to being a waiter and is getting TIPS (Money) for trying to coach As-IF...LOL!

Muhammad Asif said:
we will see brother ;)

Better watch the match with a handkerchief in hands

Muhammad Asif said:
munaf better watch out from afridi

You mean to say watch out his belley dance on the pitch??

I'm sorry but Bob is now incharge of that

"You mean to say watch out his belley dance on the pitch??

I'm sorry but Bob is now incharge of that"

That is funny

Andrew..or any other mods, i hope you get stricter here...its just getting into flame wars right now.

what time is the match on in USA and Canada eastern time? I thought it was 4:00 AM but i think its 7:00 Am now. can someone plz conffirm this as my tv guide is not showing it coming on.

I think its 4:00 GMT and right now its 3:15 so i guess its like 45 min left for play to start.

SA87 said:
I think its 4:00 GMT and right now its 3:15 so i guess its like 45 min left for play to start.

What? The match is slated to start at 11:30am GMT. Now it is 4am GMT. So still 7.30 hrs to go before the match starts!

Dasda said:
what time is the match on in USA and Canada eastern time? I thought it was 4:00 AM but i think its 7:00 Am now. can someone plz conffirm this as my tv guide is not showing it coming on.

For USA/Canada viewers, it starts at 7:30am EST

Muhammad Asif said:

now its asif vs munaf ;)

asif is much better bowlere than munaf

during match cermony in sl series rameez raza said even waqar youni gets tips from asif i am not joking i can upload that video for you ;) if you want

oh come on! what is waqar going to do getting tips from asif? gonna play for pakistan? NO! that was just a lame attempt by some one to put asif into the skies!

ok, i am not getting into any comparisons here. we are going to see how these guys perform till their end of the careers. so once they hang up their boots, it will be there for all to see who is better than who!

frankly, i think you need to be put on mod preview. what say admins?

Last edited:
no, 7:30 AM EST saisrini

We went 1 hour ahead, remember ;)

My Dish Network TV Guide says the match will start 7:15 AM EST, but their coverage always starts 15 minutes before the actual match start.

SA87 said:

Oh come on, why are you intent on pouring fuel into the fiery mouth of that guy? Pathan and Sreesanth still havent proved that they can destroy a batting line up. Keep cool mate, you seem to take this as a war!

zMario said:
no, 7:30 AM EST saisrini

We went 1 hour ahead, remember ;)

My Dish Network TV Guide says the match will start 7:15 AM EST, but their coverage always starts 15 minutes before the actual match start.

Oh my bad! Sorry for the wrong info guys!

I was looking at Cricketon.tv's schedule (didnt subscribe to them! :D ) and they say the match is at 6AM EST (they display timings according to the end's user PC clock). So for me, its displaying as 6AM EST.

saisrini80 said:
Oh come on, why are you intent on pouring fuel into the fiery mouth of that guy? Pathan and Sreesanth still havent proved that they can destroy a batting line up. Keep cool mate, you seem to take this as a war!

Pathan has often troubled the Pakistanis, Butt and Yousuf happen to be his bunny's (except when they are playing on a road).

And this isn't a war, something which i have underlined earlier.Maybe a friendly banter but nothing much than that.

*CHEERS*

I still dont know when the match is gonna start(IST).Is zee sports showing or is it that half-***** sahara one( :mad )?
P.S.------The stadium rocks man! :clap

I am hoping for some good entertainment and good cricket today evening.Hope we all have a good time watching the match.

Users who are viewing this thread