Story Indian Cricket Season - THE ALLIANZ CUP (India Vs Pakistan) [C2005]

Love playing spinners on 05' among the rest of the game bar the slightly overhyper fielders :D

Harbhajan destroys Pak A

Hear ye! Hear ye! Harbhajan Singh is in the form of his life and Pakistani batsmen beware. The wily sardar destroyed the Pakistan A middle/lower order with a 3 wicket over immediately after lunch.

Farhan Adil, Moin Khan and Danish Kaneria all fell in the same over as Yuvraj and Sehwag pounced on to catches that came by their way.

Pakistan A are facing down the barrell as the score is 63/7. Ifthikar Anjum is the new batsman in.

bhajji0ik.jpg

Front foot block - Out
Front foot block - Out
Front foot block - Out
Front foot block - Out
Front foot block - Out
Front foot block - Out

Am I the only one sensing a pattern?

ZoraxDoom said:
Front foot block - Out
Front foot block - Out
Front foot block - Out
Front foot block - Out
Front foot block - Out
Front foot block - Out

Am I the only one sensing a pattern?
Naah! You simply donot understand the sheer brilliance of Bhajji or the strategy of Balaji. :D

I believe these occurances will be reduced if I use a patch. I am using The Spin's realistic patch for the first test.

Good work even if there are a few too many close in catches ;)

I think as you start playing more difficult opponents the catches will dry up.

And all the catches are "brilliant". No straightforward ones! :p

Imran Nazir falls!

Pakistan A's lynch pin till this moment, Imran Nazir was the 8th batsman out, after he misjudged a ball from Agarkar and was bowled. Nazir played off the back foot to a ball pitched on good length and was castled.

He made 25 runs of 130 balls. Talk of endless patience! Pakistan A are staring down an agonizing defeat at 63/8.

agark9yl.jpg

Seems to be highly rated as a bowler in this game. He picked up two England wickets in my story.

I think the player editor should help us sort out such issues...

A MOCKERY OF THE OPPOSITION!

The Indians not only injured the hopes of many a Pakistani fringe players, but added insult to it by experimenting as if they were up against a galli team. Even Gautam Gambhir got to bowl, and it helped the Pakis that he did not pick a wicket.

snap427uw.jpg

INDIA TROUNCE PAK - A

India completely and utterly humiliated the home side by trouncing them by an innings and 320 runs. The 4 day match did not even last 3 days. Harbhajan Singh is the name to be on watch for in the forthcoming Allianz Test series as he pulverized the Pak A batting with a 7 wicket spell.

Bhajji derailed 7 batsmen for just 18 runs in 22 overs. Yuvraj took two and Agarkar snared the innings top scorer - Imran Nazir

win5lm.jpg

The scores in brief

India - 6/517 dec
G. Gambhir - 227
Y. Singh - 111

I. Anjum - 4/70

defeated

Pakistan A - 126 & 71
H. Singh - 4/12 & 7/18

by an innings and 320 runs.

Users who are viewing this thread