Indian Premier League - General Discussion

What a brilliant innings this from Samson. Wonderful to watch and such clean hitting. Well done young lad. I so wish to see Pune getting owned big time. Feel bad for its player that I have to hate Pune because of its owner and the management

Even with Samson out, Anderson and Morris can still help take the score to 200. Rahane, Dhoni and Du Plessis to watch out for or else Pune is pretty ordinary[DOUBLEPOST=1491926770][/DOUBLEPOST]:lol What an over. Love this hitting Go Delhi Go! With your bowling attack you can already defend this total. Last over we need atleast another 18 run over to get 200

I don't understand Pune's captain. Ashok Dinda failed when he played at the death for KKR, failed when he played at the death for India, failed in the death when he played for RCB yet captains continue to bowl him at this stage of the game.

Extremely stupid, Dhoni really need to step in!!

9 ball 38 from Chris Morris take a bow. What an end to this innings. Well done Delhi batsman, now time for Delhi bowlers to show the magic. I do not understand Braithwaites selection over Anderson. Anderson should have been obvious choice because his bowls better and bats better when he plays

What an innings from Morris! 9 ball 38 for him and DD scored 77 in the last 4 overs.Poor death bowling from Pune Dinda,stokes and zampa as a legspinner bound to get hit.

Terrible bowling from Pune! Absolutely terrible! Particularly the death was just horrendous. Even though Ashwin has gone down in T20 in terms of form, we're still missing him here. Dinda needs a boot, seriously he needs a boot out from this team! Players like Ishwar Pandey and Shardul Thakur are seriously ignored for someone like Dinda, who has shown no signs of improvement over a very long period. Dinda does not feature in our future prospects whereas Thakur and Pandey do. It makes sense to get these guys in.

Great innings from Samson and some insane hitting from Morris towards the end. Stokes would have been kindled with painful memories of that T20 final against Braithwaite. Hope he shrugges this off when he comes to bat. Rahane needs to promote Dhoni up the order here.

Extremely stupid, Dhoni really need to step in!!

Nope he does not, Pune has to die suffering. He should just mind his own business of keeping well and batting well. Who bowls and what happens to him should not be his concern just because the way he is been treated. Hell I am so eager to see CSK back where he was tremendously supported and respected. Let me be clear here, I do not mind who captains and who does not, I am only pissed because of the open mouth of the Pune owner. Show some respect as your bread and butter is because of these players who get you crowd, especially the Smiths, Warners, Dhonis

Nope he does not, Pune has to die suffering. He should just mind his own business of keeping well and batting well. Who bowls and what happens to him should not be his concern just because the way he is been treated. Hell I am so eager to see CSK back where he was tremendously supported and respected. Let me be clear here, I do not mind who captains and who does not, I am only pissed because of the open mouth of the Pune owner. Show some respect as your bread and butter is because of these players who get you crowd, especially the Smiths, Warners, Dhonis

Could not disagree more. This isn't personal agendas against a team because of their approach to players. Dhoni is clearly one of the best captains in the circuit, and one of the reasons he is in most of the teams. Even if he doesn't captain, you expect him to provide advice and feedback to the captain of the side. He looks out of character being silent behind the stumps!

That being said, No team buys Dhoni for his keeping ability and his batting has faded a lot in recent years. (not saying that he isn't a match winner still)

What a wicket that was, :lol poor du Plessis

Harsh Goenka is not the owner Sanjay Goenka is the owner.
The captain cool fans attacked the RPS management when he was replaced by the management and it is just a mere retaliation from the owners brother.

Could not disagree more. This isn't personal agendas against a team because of their approach to players. Dhoni is clearly one of the best captains in the circuit, and one of the reasons he is in most of the teams. Even if he doesn't captain, you expect him to provide advice and feedback to the captain of the side. He looks out of character being silent behind the stumps!

That being said, No team buys Dhoni for his keeping ability and his batting has faded a lot in recent years. (not saying that he isn't a match winner still)
As I said I am not saying not giving captaincy to Dhoni is wrong, the management who has invested has their own decision for whom to keep captain or not, but as an owner posting stupid comments for a player of Dhoni's stature when he is still in his team is non sense and not acceptable. And since Dhoni has been treated this way(who knows in future other players would be bad mouthed) I would like him to just play his role of Keeper Batsman and a senior who teaches and guides young players and not give his suggestions or as you said "STEP IN". Let Rahane and Smith do that

Harsh Goenka is not the owner Sanjay Goenka is the owner.
The captain cool fans attacked the RPS management when he was replaced by the management and it is just a mere retaliation from the owners brother.
You do not see Anil Ambani degrading players. I am not a MS Dhoni fan, I am just speaking for players who play so hard all year round who have to go through this bullshit of listening from any tom dick and harry now a days. Pollard too was right on verbal diarrhea comment of Sanjay Manjrekar. Media, and other managment professionals should have some decency in what to speak and what not to.[DOUBLEPOST=1491930367][/DOUBLEPOST]Well done Delhi, this is your match. Stokes gone, now only if Dhoni plays a superb innings with a good strike rate (thats what brother of RPS management wants right?) and Pune looses will make my day.

You do not see Anil Ambani degrading players. I am not a MS Dhoni fan, I am just speaking for players who play so hard all year round who have to go through this bullshit of listening from any tom dick and harry now a days. Pollard too was right on verbal diarrhea comment of Sanjay Manjrekar. Media, and other managment professionals should have some decency in what to speak and what not to.
Tell me an instance when MI was attacked by one of their player fan-base.
Seriously what did he say? He said Smith Overshadowed Dhoni. That is a compliment to their new captain who played well that day. The other tweet just showed their batsman statistics where he didn't even said anything to Dhoni which was also picked by captain cool fans and they trolled Harsh Goenka.
Owners are investing their hard earned money in the team they also have the full right to do changes in the team without listening to bulshit from any tom dick and harry.

Users who are viewing this thread