Indian Premier League - General Discussion

I do not expect a person to be trolled and then sit silently. If he sits silent I would say he is encouraging bullying.
large.jpg

Tell me an instance when MI was attacked by one of their player fan-base.
Seriously what did he say? He said Smith Overshadowed Dhoni. That is a compliment to their new captain who played well that day. The other tweet just showed their batsman statistics where he didn't even said anything to Dhoni which was also picked by captain cool fans and they trolled Harsh Goenka.
Owners are investing their hard earned money in the team they also have the full right to do changes in the team without listening to bulshit from any tom dick and harry.

As you said he is the brother of Sanjay Goenka he is not the owner investing the "hard earned money". Also he admitted he was wrong and deleted the tweet.

That was about people trolling them, SO called experts trying to mocking them when they changed the captain.

Sometimes Bullying wins.
How convenient it is to call it bullying when admits what he said was wrong. Again he would be so called bullied if the would have said the same thing about Tendulkar, Dravid, Yuvraj etc. Perhaps the word bullying would change if other players were criticized as then it would be god of cricket, wall of cricket etc. Look I am not defending Dhoni or his current loss of form, I am not criticizing why he is not the captain, the management decides, I am criticizing things said. I know you are a "Dhoni Hater" but I am not a Dhoni Fanboy. I am neutral, I do not see any players as god like many do in our country, I am just saying top level management people should refrain.

Anyways back to the game, fantastic win this for Delhi. Delhi's bowling is really good and like today if the batting clicks they are a formidable side. Good luck going ahead surely it wont be easy as the batting relies on Samson, Morris & Pant mostly but its really refreshing to see young folks performing and standing up for their respective teams. For me Delhi, KKR, SRH and KXIP will be in top 4 this time with MI or RCB giving a run to Delhi. GL unfortunately need to get the act together and RPS is 30-70. Smith and Rahane wont play everytime and the bowling is pathetic.

Again he would be so called bullied if the would have said the same thing about Tendulkar, Dravid, Yuvraj etc.
That shows how wrong we are as a society are. A person is threatened if he make changes to anything he/she owns.
I know you are a "Dhoni Hater" but I am not a Dhoni Fanboy. I am neutral, I do not see any players as god like many do in our country, I am just saying top level management people should refrain.
This doesn't have anything with my affection of Dhoni. Why? Are they not humans? They have their feelings which they illustrated without attacking someone verbally or mentally.
You wished the death of the franchise, have you even considered it after effects?
Suppose the franchise dies and the management loses a lot of money, their other ventures will also take a hit and which may to lead to cost cutting i.e. laying off people. So you indirectly wish people to lose their jobs?

Zaheer Khan take a bow to man ! Not playing cricket since 2014 also started after 9 months still looks effective and better than some of our young bowlers.

Zaheer Khan take a bow to man ! Not playing cricket since 2014 also started after 9 months still looks effective and better than some of our young bowlers.
He was very effective for his team. He has developed as a captain I think.

He was very effective for his team. He has developed as a captain I think.
Maybe a captain India and world cricket never had although bowling management was always done by him in Dhoni's tenure from 2007 - 2011.
I hope DD does well this season atleast qualify for playoffs and my 2nd team to root for after MI.

Very well done Delhi! That was a pretty comprehensive game to wrap up! Great show by Sanju Samson. After having promised a lot, Samson fell off quite a bit and had to see the likes of Rishabh Pant take more limelight. Samson had even lost his keeping spot to Pant. But Samson answered it best with his bat today. Hope he can reclaim his space and soon sneak into India side. He is such a clean hitter of the ball and also maintains such a calm and steady composure. Delight to watch him bat.

Great to see Zak among wickets. Delhi need some luck this time to push through further. Hope they get it.

Pune and Gujarat are looking hopeless. They have absolutely no bowling. What GL were thinking in the pre auction strategy and during it is beyond me.

If Delhi decide not to retain him next year, Morris will go for huge money. You heard it here first. Players like him and Russell are worth their weight in gold - can pick wickets, can score a quick 30 or 40 and are exceptional athletes. Both Morris and Russell are upgraded versions of Stokes who went for silly money.

Pune's bowling is absurdly bad. There's no point in picking both Zampa and Tahir when the rest of the bowling lineup is woeful. Their batting lineup has too many accumulators and the only one who's capable of scoring sixes is being played at number 6.

Users who are viewing this thread