Indian Premier League - General Discussion

No. We are batting first. Big disadvantage in this ground.[DOUBLEPOST=1492164536][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was surprised too. I though Johnson would play ahead of Southee.

Excellent bowling by Harbhajan continued from where he left other day at the Wankhede.Great against left handers Dhawan,Warner,Yuvraj and now Gayle.

Whats the role of Binny and Negi in the squad? Just to bowl couple of overs? These are the so called allrounders who haven't done anything in the last 4 years or so.
One of them should open the innings in my opinion especially Negi if Gayle is not picked in the squad.

Kohli played exceptionally well.

Those that say Chris Gayle can win games single handedly, this is a good example of how he can lose them single handedly! I can't remember a more OVERRATED cricketer!

SO once again Binny and Mandeep to blame right?

They're being wasted. You need to give these guys roles and confidence. RCB and it's management have a habit of undermining the importance of the non marquee Indian players.

First Hattrick of the IPL 2017. Badree is on fire! Rohit Sharma's horrible run continues this season.
Today morning only i was doing some research on hattricks in the IPl .A total of 15 including today's even the likes of Rohit Sharma and Yuvraj(twice) in the list .

Last edited by a moderator:
We've lost it already.

Users who are viewing this thread