Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Gone for RCB. Kohli should have handled his bowlers properly. He should have given to chahal last over instead of negi.

What a Victory this for the Mumbai Indians!
From 33 for 5 and to be able to clinch this one.The three p's have done it for MI and hard luck for Badree who has Splendid tonight.

Have to feel for Badree. What a platform he provided for us and we didn't utilize it.

Have to feel for Badree. What a platform he provided for us and we didn't utilize it.
And what a platform Binny provided us! Didn't catch the ball that was coming towards him. Most importantly, those were the catches of Pollard at 20s and 30s respectively who went on to win the game for MI. Waste of a spot in the lineup. Just waste :(

Last edited:
And what a platform Binny provided us! Didn't catch the balls that was coming towards him. Most importantly, those were the catches of Pollard at 20s and 30s respectively who want on to win the game for MI. Waste of a spot in the lineup. Just waste :(
Also mandeep is not a middle order player. It's a waste of spot. He should open the innings or he shoudln't play at all. Get a proper wicket keeper instead of him.

Not getting why Badree's been credited? His first wicket of PP was an awful shot, his second was a full toss trapping a slogging bowler, his fourth one wasn't a good ball or bad shot but was just a good catch. His only good wicket was Rohit's bowled through the gate.

And my post on previous page was just a reverse jinx, I had a feeling we'll pull this off at the end of the day! Full marks to KPs and all the bowlers. MM back in touch is a great sight but Southee's inclusion haunted me but Hardik covered it up, seriously if Malinga isn't fit for Sunday we should go for MJ not Southee. Pollard, make my pardon for all the past few days I've been saying he should be dropped. Even if he score 14 ducks and concedes 40 in every game in addition drops few catches, he's there to stay! The concern lies with Rohit getting out for the fourth time legspinners, he needs to fire regardless of what a great captain he's become. All in all a great win towards the end!

Not getting why Badree's been credited? His first wicket of PP was an awful shot, his second was a full toss trapping a slogging bowler, his fourth one wasn't a good ball or bad shot but was just a good catch. His only good wicket was Rohit's bowled through the gate.
You are joking. Right ? He made batsmen play wrong shots. If you look at it that way, then most of the wickets should not be credited. And He gave away just 9 runs in PP. That's freaking huge without wickets. Add 4 wickets to that and that is amazing.

Wow. That was an amazing game between RCB and MI. To win like that after being down so badly, makes MI look very dangerous now in this IPL. I think MI are very serious contenders this season

6 changes for Pune? Wow. Good to see Dinda finally getting the boot and Thakur coming in. Ankit Sharma is a nice add on. Ferguson is also a very good add-on. Hope they finally get a move on here. Gujarat should feel better with Jadeja back

Users who are viewing this thread