Indian Premier League - General Discussion

I still think Williamson is a better choice than MH.

Not a waste of money. Instead of a big over the top one they are doing small ones.

My point is that it doesn't achieve anything. Just the same dance sequence with different celebrities. Rather they played the cricket, which is the attraction for most people.

Last edited:
My point is that it doesn't achieve anything. Just the same dance sequence with different celebrities. Rather they played the cricket, which the attraction for most people.
This is 10th year. So they want to make something different. And crowd is also getting enjoyment by watching bollywood stars along with cricket players.

A complete all round performance from Delhi today.Hopefully they won't do much tinkering like the way did last year when they looklike finishing in top 2 but instead ended up with 5th position.

Going to REPLACE Shami from the Fantasy team now. :facepalm. Waste of a talent. :(

I really hope RCB drop Chris Gayle. This should be their batting line up going forward-

Mandeep Singh
Virat Kohli
AB de Villiers
Travis Head / Shane Watson
Kedar Jadhav
Stuart Binny
Pawan Negi
Tymal Mills
Harshal Patel
Samuel Badree
Srinath Aravind

BCCI really needs to make a restriction on the minimum size of boundaries. McCullum's six went 58m and that was comfortably over the rope!

BCCI really needs to make a restriction on the minimum size of boundaries. McCullum's six went 58m and that was comfortably over the rope!
Wankhede is not a big ground especially side boundaries the vary in the range of 55 - 65 m depending on the pitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason Roy is being completely wasted by Gujarat Today. Absolutey rubbish decision to send Ishan Kishan ahead of Roy who looked pretty ordinary.

Seems like Dinesh Karthik is playing lot of DBC 17 plenty of shuffling around the crease way before the ball is bowled

GL have got this. Malinga and Bumrah combining figures - 1/96 off 8 isn't acceptable, come on you're the two best of the lot!

Rahane used to be a decent T20 bat. Instead of evolving, he has gone backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread