Indian Premier League - General Discussion

How many matches has watto won for RCB ? Can't remember any. Sure, he has bowled pretty well last season, but batting is plain horrible. I am not blaming only watto, but others too. Just focusing on him because, he is overseas player and only 4 of them can be in the team. Can't have any free rides.
3rd in the list of purple cap with 20 wickets..
And coming to his batting though he was batting at no 6 so he didn't got much chances.. Still he hit 14 four and 12 sixes..

With the bat, yes he failed horribly in the recent tournaments.. But he will shine both with the bat and ball if got enough chances..

I've started to really hate Gambhir. I hate people like him who always push others down and crap on people when they do something wrong so I really enjoyed that drop catch...

And DD continued from where they left last year dropping the player who was man of the match from the prev. game and also who did well in the last game. Corey Anderson and Shahbaz Nadeem dropped for Mathews and Shami ,maybe the believe more in the horses for courses theory.

Zaheer is just brilliant! Amazing to see him bowl this well. Delhi are really getting into the groove pretty nicely.

And DD continued from where they left last year dropping the player who was man of the match from the prev. game and also who did well in the last game. Corey Anderson and Shahbaz Nadeem dropped for Mathews and Shami ,maybe the believe more in the horses for courses theory.
Anderson is sick. Not dropped.

And Delhi terribly missed Nadeem. I wanted Shami to play but not really over Nadeem. Mishra should've tried a googly at Narine and tried to keep him on the strike for one more ball.

What a slow start by SRH. I hope they pick up the run rate and get to at least 160. Warner is playing very slowly, along with very good bowling from Axar Patel.

He is retired player now and he is not the same as he used to be for Royals and even what he did last year. Even his bbl stint was mediocre to say the least earlier this year.
Its a wise decision to play Travis Head ahead of him in my opinion.
And why the hell are you dragging Kohli in this? Pretty irrelevant comparison .He scored fifty in his comeback game and even the 20 odd he scored yesterday he looked by far the best player in the RCB lineup.
He is clearly getting defensive because we want Watson to be dropped. I think he is unaware of Kohli''s record of 973 runs last year. Watson ought be dropped. He is leaking too many runs. The older he gets, the worst he seems to play. Same applies for Gayle. He is not the super star he was before. RCB probably should've gone for an overseas opener, since now days Gayle is just misfiring. Travis Head sounds like a much better option than Watson. He can hit big too.

He is clearly getting defensive because we want Watson to be dropped. I think he is unaware of Kohli''s record of 973 runs last year. Watson ought be dropped. He is leaking too many runs. The older he gets, the worst he seems to play. Same applies for Gayle. He is not the super star he was before. RCB probably should've gone for an overseas opener, since now days Gayle is just misfiring. Travis Head sounds like a much better option than Watson. He can hit big too.

Spot on!

Not seen a more foolish coach than Laxman! He basically stated his entire strategy and loved his arrogance of saying 159 is a match winning total!

Users who are viewing this thread