Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Afghanistan play their home matches in India, so Rashid should be allowed to play for India! :rolleyes After being hit for a six and two fours bang! two wickets and just one run! This kid has made me a big fan of his!

Rashid be like - I didn't get a wicket in the first over, nevermind here are two in the second. :D

Love this deadly Nabi and Rashid combo. Perhaps Laxman was indeed correct 159 is enough with these two bowling. I am so glad that these two were bought thank you SRH management for that

5-19 in a T20! Too good, too too good from Bhuvaneshwar Kumar! He should be 200% certainty for the Champions trophy. He has had a superb IPL so far.

This game is too too close. KXIP still are in.

Bhuvi! You beauty. 15 wickets off the first five games for him and guess what - that's come at an economy rate of 5! 140-145ks, deadly yorkers, excellent variations! Guess what, we've got a new renovated BK for the CT.

What a game of cricket. Well done SRH.

Manan Vohra - What an innings! But the better team won and it was SRH. Bhuvi Kumar take a bow man those were some perfect yorkers bowled under pressure.

Game of the season for me so far!
I would say the MI recovering from 4/4 it was i think to winning was also a pretty decent game

Wow. What an innings from Vohra ! Beautiful batting under pressure. And on another hand, there is Bhuvi. Wow. He bowled economically and picked up 5 wickets ? If Punjab had won, it would have been hard on Bhuvi and now SRH won, so it's tough luck for Vohra. Two amazing performance.

De Villiers to miss tonight's game because of injury

Users who are viewing this thread