Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Siraj has got good pace too. I've read his story as well, a pleasure to watch him at this level. :)

Wrong decision to play Matthew. He isnt a big hitter as he used to be before injury. Morris and Anderson should be playing for Delhi and Morris should be playing ahead of both Anderson/Matthew.

That run out, and that decision to send Matthews ahead of Morris lost it for DD.

What an innings from Hashim Amla ! A brilliant hundred by him smashed not only the bowlers but alsothe poll question that was asked about him earlier in the game.

Amla is class apart from the other batsmen. Really shows that there is more than enough space for quality cricket in T20.

Wow! That's some batting that's some power! Buttler you beauty! Not to forget, the orange cap holder Rana and the little man Parthiv! Still feel we need some serious bowling training!

Absolute destruction when you chase 198 in 15 overs. Well done Butler, Parthiv & Rana. Pandya just gave his finishing touch. Feel bad for Amla as @Na Maloom Afraad said. Good innings for a losing cause. If MI keep playing this way I do not think any team can stop them from reaching the semi's

I am super duper impressed with Nitish Rana. The guy has been an absolute gun this season. At No.3, he has almost owned every team he has played so far. And his hitting is so clean and powerful that its a treat to watch. Have India unearthed a potential upcoming LOI superstar? I hope so. Seeing the way he bats, he can easily bat No. 4 or 5 with Virat at No. 3.

Mumbai seem to be having enough players who might play for India in the upcoming future (e.g. Rana, the Pandya brothers, Krunal and Hardik). After that loss to Pune first game, Mumbai have looked supreme.

If MI keep playing this way I do not think any team can stop them from reaching the semi's
PlayOffs.
Btw that was some hitting by Rana,Buttler and Parthiv,even Hardik Pandya joined the party later on.I am getting a feeling that Rana or Krunal or Both might just make it to CT 2017 Squad.

That is some win from Mumbai. Didn't exactly bowl well, Amla batted very well to get to 100 but unfortunately, a losing cause. It can really suck if you get a big knock and you lose. Nitish Rana is a real talent. Hopefully he will do well this tournament and then he can play for India. He seems to be an impressive striker of the ball.

Even though Holakar Stadium is a small ground, KXIP bowled very poorly. Everyone went for over 10 runs per over. To be honest, I have no idea why Ishant is playing. He is a terrible T20 bowler, he doesn't even deserve to be in the team. Just very lucky he played this IPL.

To be honest, I have no idea why Ishant is playing. He is a terrible T20 bowler, he doesn't even deserve to be in the team. Just very lucky he played this IPL.
And he had his base price set to 2 crore INR :facepalm

Don't know what he thinks of himself.

PlayOffs.
Btw that was some hitting by Rana,Buttler and Parthiv,even Hardik Pandya joined the party later on.I am getting a feeling that Rana or Krunal or Both might just make it to CT 2017 Squad.

I doubt it. It would also be a bad decision if Rana is picked for India so quickly. I heard he has a List A average of just 22. Let Rana use his new IPL fame to now go back to domestic cricket, plunder a lot more runs there and then prime himself up for national selection. He should not be picked for CT.

Users who are viewing this thread