Indian Premier League - General Discussion

200w.gif

Pant 50 - Samson - 4 :p :spy !! Nothing against Sanju.. but loved that wicket sooo much!

Rajasthan like to play attractive cricket under Sanju's captaincy, so you won't see any anchoring unlike the 1st innings. This target will be chased in 15 overs.
Yes after being 36/4 in 8 overs RR would win in just 15 overs. 111 runs in 42 balls with 6 wickets in hand is very much possible for any side. :p

That is the thing with trolls. They make you dislike players for no reason.
So true. I mean he is an Indian player who would be beneficial to the INDIAN side. This is not Kohli vs Smith or Babar. This is Sanju vs Pant which is absurd because both have their strength and weaknesses that are not common. The only thing common is their nationality.

Shh.... do not tell someone that Samsung has not been even offered a contract :p

1618507730767.png

That is the thing with trolls. They make you dislike players for no reason.

There was one chap over here who had wet dreams about GG. He used to really get under my skin. @zwarrior who I feel is one of the best posters in terms of balance and views then explained to me that there's a button I need to use or at least try to and life would be easier. The reason I don't tweet is because I want to avoid the drama and his advise worker wonders. This whole Samson thing has become comedy for me now and while I urged the mods to take action I get why they don't. It was my mistake to check his posts.

Push the button, you will view Samson objectively because anything that creates hate and costs me my peace is too expensive for my time. I totally get where you're coming from though.

I come here to see what you have to say and while I scrap often with @SaiSrini it's good to know we are cut from the same cloth even though we have our disagreements.

Must give huge props to @NilayShah60 and @CerealKiller in this regard. Seen these two clowns from the first day on this forum and they've evolved into gems.

That @zwarrior should post more often. Hope he's good because I don't see him here much often!
Post automatically merged:

So Wankhede after giving 200+ wickets, suddenly decides to throw a 130'ish wicket for today? Interesting....

"Horrible wicket" posts coming soon..

So Wankhede after giving 200+ wickets, suddenly decides to throw a 130'ish wicket for today? Interesting....
I guess it might have to do with the summer.
Shh.... do not tell someone that Samsung has not been even offered a contract :p

View attachment 246380
Kuldeep just got demoted two grades altogether.

Kulcha was were the star duo for India couple of years back now are in Grade C.

MSD behind the stumps is honestly missed by these two.

How's this not more fun than the range hitting competition? Chennai is definitely a 160-70 track. People have just become spoilt and they find some serious joy in a bowler running in from the boundary only to be punched for towering sixes just because they've been in the gym 2 hours a day and their fat% is less than 10.

I am honestly surprised that so many out here in this forum have not seen through aitorita's intention. In reality, that person (aitorita) is actually a Pant and Bumrah fan, and hates Samson. But he is so fed up that Samson was getting lot of compliments for his classy batting style while Pant's batting technique was criticized (at one stage; now ppl are starting to live with it as long as it produces results).

Therefore, aitorita is trolling Pant and Bumrah while fakingly pep up Samson. Its a form of "troll by swapping praise/dislike".

Users who are viewing this thread