Indian Premier League - General Discussion

I am honestly surprised that so many out here in this forum have not seen through aitorita's intention. In reality, that person (aitorita) is actually a Pant and Bumrah fan, and hates Samson. But he is so fed up that Samson was getting lot of compliments for his classy batting style while Pant's batting technique was criticized (at one stage; now ppl are starting to live with it as long as it produces results).

Therefore, aitorita is trolling Pant and Bumrah while fakingly pep up Samson. Its a form of "troll by swapping praise/dislike".
Dayum,that dude is playing with emotions !

There was one chap over here who had wet dreams about GG. He used to really get under my skin. @zwarrior who I feel is one of the best posters in terms of balance and views then explained to me that there's a button I need to use or at least try to and life would be easier. The reason I don't tweet is because I want to avoid the drama and his advise worker wonders. This whole Samson thing has become comedy for me now and while I urged the mods to take action I get why they don't. It was my mistake to check his posts.

Push the button, you will view Samson objectively because anything that creates hate and costs me my peace is too expensive for my time. I totally get where you're coming from though.

I come here to see what you have to say and while I scrap often with @SaiSrini it's good to know we are cut from the same cloth even though we have our disagreements.

Must give huge props to @NilayShah60 and @CerealKiller in this regard. Seen these two clowns from the first day on this forum and they've evolved into gems.

That @zwarrior should post more often. Hope he's good because I don't see him here much often!
Post automatically merged:

"Horrible wicket" posts coming soon..
Yup @zwarrior was a top top poster and very nice guy too.

Hasn't been around for a while but I have know him since 2015 in these forums.

That @zwarrior should post more often. Hope he's good because I don't see him here much often!
Often had a chat with him when he was active. Last time I talked with him he was too busy with his job that he hardly got time to be active on the forums

What a great finish from Miller and Morris. Miller was a great addition to this side. Morris just stole the show at the end. And that six from Unadkat was very demoralising for the DC camp.

A great match for Morris tbh as he silenced all his critics on the social media who went on to criticize him for scoring 2 off 4 balls in the last match.

On to the wicket, what a juicy wicket that was with all the help in the world to the seamers while spinners were in the game as long as they got some drift. Looking forward to more such pitches like this one.

I was genuinely surprised that people were expecting Stokes to be a big loss for this side. In all honesty, I called it a blessing in disguise given it frees up space for the others to shine in more natural roles. He has a wicket in every four overs for Rajasthan but bear in mind that he doesn't bowl his full quota everytime and he also leaks runs a lot due to his lack of variations.

At this point in the IPL it doesn't make sense to talk about individual salaries given how a lot of sides have got away with bargain players being their most valuable contributors. Stokes however will be most missed for that two to three games he might have won on his own with the bat. This would have only been the result of him opening however, in a side with already other players contending for that spot.

My replacement for Stokes was Miller and he has carried over his recent form today. He is a confidence player and when he is confident he can be one of the most valuable players in the league given his unique role. Not surprised that the Fizz did well too, probably confirms that he is a starter until Archer is back.

Unadkat is the interesting one. If you had to pick out a role that Rajasthan might have been lacking in it was a powerplay bowler and Unadkat's troubles have always been more at the death. If he can bowl three quality overs upfront and leave the death overs business to Morris, Fizz and Sakariya then he suddenly doesn't look too bad.

Bit unfortunate that Livingstone may not start but in any case I wouldn't be surprised if he does appear at some stage. Him and Buttler opening could be lethal.

Jos
Vohra/Livingstone
Samson
Parag
Miller
Dube
Tewatia
Morris
Unadkat/Markande/Gopal
Sakariya
Fizz/Tyagi/Leggie/Unadkat

Markande surely isn't that bad that he still cannot get a game especially with Gopal in horrendous form. He's barely featured and that might make him harder to pick again temporarily which was his strength once.

Lomror is an interesting choice on a slower pitch too. He is more of a classical batsman who cannot rotate strike easily and needs some boundaries but he can bowl handy left arm spin in addition to being a floating anchor.

I would have Parag in at four, the bloke has been in good form for Assam and is an opener for them. He can certainly bat anywhere and seems to be the type of supremely confident batsman who can take on bowlers anytime. Having such a deep batting order behind him will also help.

Time for Sam Curran the bowler to stand up tomorrow and deliver a punch!!! Hope the bowlers have learnt their lessons.

Yet again, interesting to see who will open. I dont think Rutu-Faf should even play, but I have a feeling CSK will continue their old strategy of 'backing all the way in, in the hope of positive returns'.

Jos
Vohra/Livingstone
Samson
Parag
Miller
Dube
Tewatia
Morris
Unadkat/Markande/Gopal
Sakariya
Fizz/Tyagi/Leggie/Unadkat
I think RR did a mistake by trading Uthappa to CSK. He is better than Vohra and Yashasvi. He was not used properly in the last season. He batted at number 5 in starting matches.

And Tewatia should bat ahead of Dube.

Users who are viewing this thread