Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Yeh, this is it for SRH. 12 runs in the last 2 overs doesn't win you matches. Needed 190 bare minimum.

It was nice while it lasted. Probably the best season SRH has had in terms of entertainment. Kudos for that.
well-played-498-x-351-gif-in1supzfv3favxfa.gif

The IPL Final soon turning into an India v Australia scenario. Public doesn't seem to be taking Cummins WTC and CWC victories kindly.

Expecting the rest of India (bar Hyderabad) to support KKR. Should KKR win, we all know who the media will be proclaiming as the next Indian captain and coach.

Unfortunately wont be able to watch the finals today but good luck to this team. This team is built differently under Gauti and since cricket is a funny sport and seeing Cummins is captaining the opposite team, I am fully prepared for a heartbreak, however Ami Kolkata we rule!! Lets to Knights and get it done.

Unfortunately wont be able to watch the finals today but good luck to this team. This team is built differently under Gauti and since cricket is a funny sport and seeing Cummins is captaining the opposite team, I am fully prepared for a heartbreak, however Ami Kolkata we rule!! Lets to Knights and get it done.
Will be fun to watch as a neutral, since i like both teams.
Although i hope Cummins wins, for the memes :laughter:

Will be fun to watch as a neutral, since i like both teams.
Although i hope Cummins wins, for the memes :laughter:
If he wins, my meme above would hold true even more so in that case we might give Cummins all the cups available in the world.

IPL needs some serious decolonisation
17 seasons in and still have white cheerleaders :cry:

Tripathi looked out of sort from the 1st ball itself. Highly uncomfortable against the Pacers. Guess he tried to break the shackles and holed out.

Sahara Pune Warriors had local cheerleaders during 2011-2013.
Mumbai Indians had in season one too.

Dancers from Shiamak Davar (famous Indian choreographer).

Remember back in the day there was a joke that Mumbai hired cheerleaders from Dharavi. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread