Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Happy for KKR and Gambhir.

Was rooting for them in 2012 mainly because of Gambhir and now again after 12 years.

Not Umair from Karachi who supports Australia saying this :crying:
Bruh, I have never seen you posting about IPL (I know @CerealKiller supports Punjab)

PS: I only watched two teams as a kid tbh! Yellow (Australia) & Africa (Green), had no clue about any player or anything so just went with the team with my fav colour :p

Last edited:
Bruh, I have never seen you posting about IPL (I know @CerealKiller supports Punjab)

PS: I only watched two teams as a kid tbh! Yellow (Australia) & Africa (Green), had no clue about any player or anything so just went with the team with my fav colour :p
I don't know lmao

I was just saying it to be saying it because I saw that one reel of Cummins saying it. :crying:
Post automatically merged:

Worst cricket final I have personally seen since 2017 CT
Ayoooo what

Korbo ****ig lorbo! As a fan, I have seen the worst of worst defeats and seasons across sports. From Indian cricket team to New York Giants being a horrible american football team to Yankees to New York Knicks to KKR, all have been disappointing for majority of my life. Thank you KKR, you guys did something special for me and you have no idea how nice it feels to win something. Once a knight, always a knight!

Love you - A loyal fan who has been through a lot in sports.

I also feel this year is going to be my teams year. Knicks made it to second round, KKR winning, Yankees being amazing so far, lets go Giants and ICT tor WT20.

Havent watched the match just following on cricinfo, this was a thrashing of highest order.

I just hate Siddhu's commentary!

Users who are viewing this thread