Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Why was Yuvi rested?
I don't know the exact reason but I read in FB before the match that Yuvi gonna miss the game today. So yes, it was pre-planned. Maybe he is sick? They can't leave their marque player warm the bench and let someone in for him.

That was some game. That came right down to the wire. As a SRH fan, I am kind of disappointed we couldn't squeeze the win through, but Dhoni played a very good innings. The way he just smacked Bhuvi, undoubtedly one of the best bowlers this tournament when 30 of 12 was required was great to see. I think perhaps some changes to the bowling attack should be good for SRH. Rashid Khan has been brilliant once again, but RPS did well to play him out. That was a good victory for RPS, but I hope SRH can do better next time. But what happend to Yuvraj? Was he sick or what?

Great win for Pune and MSD! That was some innings from him. Found his touch in breathtaking fashion and the way he dismantled Bhuvi (purple cap holder) in the 19th over was a treat to watch. When Mahi bats like this, its full on entertainment. I think its time for Pune to send Tiwary above Stokes, who is totally underwhelming so far.

Great win for Pune and MSD! That was some innings from him. Found his touch in breathtaking fashion and the way he dismantled Bhuvi (purple cap holder) in the 19th over was a treat to watch. When Mahi bats like this, its full on entertainment. I think its time for Pune to send Tiwary above Stokes, who is totally underwhelming so far.

There's nothing that Stokes offers. Maybe it is time to try another foreign player.

That was some game. That came right down to the wire. As a SRH fan, I am kind of disappointed we couldn't squeeze the win through, but Dhoni played a very good innings. The way he just smacked Bhuvi, undoubtedly one of the best bowlers this tournament when 30 of 12 was required was great to see. I think perhaps some changes to the bowling attack should be good for SRH. Rashid Khan has been brilliant once again, but RPS did well to play him out. That was a good victory for RPS, but I hope SRH can do better next time. But what happend to Yuvraj? Was he sick or what?
This:
I don't know the exact reason but I read in FB before the match that Yuvi gonna miss the game today. So yes, it was pre-planned. Maybe he is sick? They can't leave their marque player warm the bench and let someone in for him.

Pune is under utilizing tiwari. He has been batting very well. And that opener Tripathi, is it ? He has been explosive. Good to see pune,rcb and gl win for a change.

Except for that one wide ball bhuvi bowled really well.Nailed yorkers but came up against goat.

That's the end of our winning streak.

Hence proved.

MI still have a chance of winning this if they bowl well. Pitch seems quite different than the pitches that were created for previous games. If Delhi can win this then they go one step ahead of other teams down the table which makes every game they (teams down the table) play a 'do or die' match situation.

As I said, pitch is behaving weirdly. Mumbai has to be a high scoring wicket. The way the curators are working on the pitch, it seems 150 is par score to defend. First Bengaluru and now Mumbai.

It's a Twenty20 game, anything can happen until the last ball of the match is bowled.

Delhi bowled and fielded superbly. But WTF is going on with their batting??? 28/6 now....:(

Users who are viewing this thread