India's Tests against South Africa cancelled (apparently by CSA)

P

pcfan123

India rule Test arena while trying to kill it (Jamie Pandaram)

India rule Test arena while trying to kill it

"A scheduled three Tests against world No.2 South Africa has been cancelled, denying all cricket supporters of a major series that would have had significant impact on the rankings. Instead, the Proteas will play five one-dayers."

Thanks to Params7 for finding the article

Sky Sports | Cricket | Internationals | News | Proteas shorten India tour

Its CSA who have asked to remove the tests from the fixtures

Last edited by a moderator:

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
then who do they play in test cricket next year? Bangladesh and New Zealand? wow

P

pcfan123

NZ and Bang, 2 of the 4 worst teams. Don't see them holding on to this number 1 spot for very long esp with SA playing England and Aus playing Windies , Pak (in AUS) and Pak (in ENG) all before India even starts their next series

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
India will slip back to 3rd again as Aussie will win Against PAK,WI and BANG at home series.. They will Regain thier ashes too.. At Home..

So Aussie will jump back to NO1 spot.. SA to are not playing that much Test Cricket..
They to are touring NZ and they have been scheduled with Pakistan Home series.. so i do not think that will happen..

Aussie are also Playing Pak away at England so that will be another series that will be cracker to watch as Eng Do not like much of the Aussie team due to Ashes stuff and also Pakistan have great Fan and Support in England

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Horrible... And these bunch of idiots in the BCCI have no competition for them. I feel the administration under Jagmohan Dalmiya was way way better, even though he was said to be corrupt and did some wrong things as well.

The rankings will stay with us for a very short while, and people will jump the gun and say "India cant hold onto the rankings for a good period of time and so they dont deserve to be the best team".

Highlander999

ICC President
Yeah guys, let's not be silly, we know that Bangladesh and New Zealand are two world class teams who are really gonna challenge India

:sarcasm

Stupid BCCI and stupid boards from other countries for being so motivated by money. At times I wish 20/20 had never been invented, hit and giggle is really ruining the true art of cricket.

P

pcfan123

For got Aus also plays Bangladesh in a Test, so thats 4 test series for Australia (including Windies) before India starts playing in Oct2010.

Assuming AUS demolishes everyone, I dont see how they would not be number 1 after 2010

Hmarka added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

BCCI is only hurting their own players by not giving India a chance to defend their top spot. Allegations (somewhat legitamite) that India only plays and wins at home against tough teams and that they put 2020 ahead of Test matches are going to fly

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
The only positive that will come out of the Bang series is that hopefully we'll send a B team. I'd like to see Badri, Tiwary, Irfan etc in the team.

P

pcfan123

I hope South Africa does not take their anger out on England, im sure they wanted revenge for the lame series last time in India

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Yeah guys, let's not be silly, we know that Bangladesh and New Zealand are two world class teams who are really gonna challenge India

Stupid BCCI and stupid boards from other countries for being so motivated by money. At times I wish 20/20 had never been invented, hit and giggle is really ruining the true art of cricket.

Yes man... BCCI is just running for money nothing else.. Dhoni to said that its sad to not play much test matches as they love playing test matches too

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
How about some people in India go out on the streets protesting against the BCCI for killing test cricket? There are guys who do these shows when India lose, burning effigies. How about doing it for a good thing, by burning some effigies of Lalit Modi, Shashank Manohar (the President), Ratnakar Shetty, N Srinivasan, etc who are the BCCI d***heads (sorry, wanted to say that)?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK

This is what really irritates Indian fans out there. The mistake is by the BCCI and they do not represent the whole of India. Why is the sarcasm targeted towards the Indian team which is followed by the whole of India with passion?

Highlander999

ICC President
This is what really irritates Indian fans out there. The mistake is by the BCCI and they do not represent the whole of India. Why is the sarcasm targeted towards the Indian team which is followed by the whole of India with passion?

Eh, I think you need to un-tie your knickers mate, I wasn't having a dig at the Indian team, if anything I was slagging off Bangladesh and New Zealand. Jeezo, some people are worse then women at that time of the month....

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I will join you in Burning Photos and all