India's tour of West Indies - July/August 2016

Bravo is taking too much time. Tension is killing me![DOUBLEPOST=1472319576][/DOUBLEPOST]@@@@ this[DOUBLEPOST=1472319612][/DOUBLEPOST]Bravo. Take a bow!!

What an over from Bravo

--

And this is the problem with T20 cricket. I barely feel a thing even though we lost such a game. In the moment when watching the game, it is thrilling, but the emotions vanish very soon. It is all inconsequential.

Now imagine if this was a Test match and ended on the last ball like this. It would be heartbreaking ... absolutely heartbreaking. For me, this is a major issue with T20 - its identity on the international level - Besides the IPL/World T20, it has no identity and therefore no emotional connect

DHONI!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? ! Sliced one to third man!!! Very tame. Sad.

Dj Bravo Dj Bravo.
Doing champion dance against your haters is priceless.
All my haters in real life are enjoying by seeing Indian batting & i finished it with champion dance.r

Wow! Amazing Match here! Why the hell was i watching Pak v Eng ?

DJ Bravo!
Can Bravo bowl a Champion over? Dhoni on strike phew higlights please

Now imagine if this was a Test match and ended on the last ball like this. It would be heartbreaking ... absolutely heartbreaking. For me, this is a major issue with T20 - its identity on the international level

100% agreed. I feel the same, to me - even not winning the entire T20 world Cup is not even heart breaking compared to the emotions I got when india lost that famous test match against Pakistan in Chennai. Or, even recent England-Pakistan test series got me more thrilled than these T20s. Yes, some tests like NZ vs Zimbabwe are really waste of time but when it comes to combat of top teams, tests are way better to have that contented feeling of watching cricket.

I wonder if Binny could've done a better job in that final over.

Dhoni is not to be blamed . If Binny could have given away just 30 odd instead of 32 then.............
But yeah ! at the end it's just a game , and don't take it seriously.....
Yeah, I guess I overreacted.... It was a fantastic game though. Dhoni is still a great cricketer no doubt. He could've played it anywhere. I wouldn't care if they lost a super over! Great game nevertheless

I am only feeling so dejected. I wonder how MSD must be feeling now!

Users who are viewing this thread