International Cricket 2010 - Common Questions and Answers

Can the 8 "IPL" teams be used in other game modes, to play a test with or ODI, or just in the twenty 20 cup game mode?
Thanks

Don't have the game but someone on youtube has posted a video of one of the 20 overs "IPL" teams playing versus an international team

Where is David Lloyd? I played a T20, a odi and a test but I have only got Jonathan Agnew and Ian Bishop! Also are all the stadiums unlocked from the start?

Where is David Lloyd? I played a T20, a odi and a test but I have only got Jonathan Agnew and Ian Bishop! Also are all the stadiums unlocked from the start?

David Lloyd is in the game, he'll pop up soon enough.

All the stadiums except for the 3 new ones are unlocked.

I mean why isn't he there from the start? Do I have to unlock him?

I mean why isn't he there from the start? Do I have to unlock him?

Just pulling your leg! No he will turn up sometime soon. You have just been lucky/unlucky, depending on your point of view!:)

Is it like there a minimum number of matches that needs to be played? Shane Warne popped up a few minutes ago. Earlier it was only Agnew and Bishop :p

I doubt it, MattW said something about it being a 25% chance of a specific commentator in each match. Just relax dude, he will be in one of your matches soon enough.

Is it like there a minimum number of matches that needs to be played? Shane Warne popped up a few minutes ago. Earlier it was only Agnew and Bishop :p

I don't have the game so i don't know but have heard others say they have come across him. there are four commentators in addition to Agnew who is always there. Just a matter of time I am sure.

Just about to go to pc world to pick up an xbox 360 console and Internation Cricket 2010.

Is it advisable to play with this HUD feature off immediately then?

Just about to go to pc world to pick up an xbox 360 console and Internation Cricket 2010.

Is it advisable to play with this HUD feature off immediately then?

No. It's pretty much impossible

my major question is how hard is it? if its too easy again im not buying it.
I also want to know if anyone can try bowling this delivery to the ai when they are 4 down. get a left arm bowler round the wicket or right arm over wide of the crease. and bowl an incutter to the right hander at around half volley length on or just outside off stump, do they try to play a back foot cut to it and get bowled?

Users who are viewing this thread