IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

BWAHAHA, $600,000 for Mortaza! WC must be gutted. He isn't even that good!

Sakib must feel some pain. I do for him, that much I know. Chennai get some Aussie bloke for 50k.

Sakib must feel some pain. I do for him, that much I know. Chennai get some Aussie bloke for 50k.

Beleive me, i would have made a better team than those bunch of bollocks :rolleyes:

But shame, they need to do something about that 4 'foreign' (i hate using that) players limit. Make it 5? What bothers them? There are a lot of options to settle things down to give equal opportunity to all players. But this one just seems fine for this season. Deccan Chargers Team is really "wow" with the overseas players.

Gilchrist
Afridi
Gibbs
Edwards
Symonds
Harris
Smith
Styris
Vaas
Zoysa
Chamara silva

And we have some very talented gun players like "Rohit(:p) Sharma", Ojha, Venu, Sanjay, etc;

We will rock this season. Forget about the past. If we win a game at home, we'll win the season.

But shame, they need to do something about that 4 'foreign' (i hate using that) players limit. Make it 5? What bothers them? There are a lot of options to settle things down to give equal opportunity to all players. But this one just seems fine for this season. Deccan Chargers Team is really "wow" with the overseas players.

Gilchrist
Afridi
Gibbs
Edwards
Symonds
Harris
Smith
Styris
Vaas
Zoysa
Chamara silva

And we have some very talented gun players like "Rohit(:p) Sharma", Ojha, Venu, Sanjay, etc;

We will rock this season. Forget about the past. If .we win a game at home, we'll win the season.

We will be a awesome team if we sell Zoysa, Silva and Vaas for a decent superstar....like Flintoff but I guess well have to buy in next year.:cool:

No laxman = epic fail. Who cares if its T20, he's representing Hyderabad and he's the best cricketer to ever come from there. Just let him play...

No laxman = epic fail. Who cares if its T20, he's representing Hyderabad and he's the best cricketer to ever come from there. Just let him play...

I AGREE. But AZZZHHHHAARRRRRRRRR.........

KBChandraw added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Also, i'm assuming Kumble won't play this season? Rumors that hes getting into politics. But by his Contract and after retirement, he said he'll play.

ye, can't believe Shakib was unsold, especially for that low price ... I thought for sure that Chennai would go for him if there were no rival bids (coz of their official announcement about needing a spinning all-rounder -- and it is not a bluff, the team hardly has any genuine spinning options after Muralidaran) ...

that's clearly a buy to rope in the Bengali support while still meeting the needs for a decent fast-bowling option (since Kokata have lost both Gul and Shoaib) ...

Bit surprised Dighton is unsold, he is near the top for leading run scorers in the FRC and certainly can score quick as he showed in the T20 against Aus A. Only thing I can think of is his age.

The dumbest buy today was Mashrafe Mortaza's buy by KKR. If KKR wanted an allrounder so badly why didn't they go for Collingwood or Luke Wright? Buying a player like Mortaza for Rs 3 crore is so awfully stupid! The best buy, if you tell me, should be and must be Shaun Tait's buy by RR. He's such a good bowler. The right replacement for someone like Tanvir.

King Cricket added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Bit surprised Dighton is unsold, he is near the top for leading run scorers in the FRC and certainly can score quick as he showed in the T20 against Aus A. Only thing I can think of is his age.

Yeah, I'm surprised too. Not only Dighton but players like Haddin, Jaques or Clark also went unsold.

The others I could partly understand as Haddin hasn't really fired when he needs to score quickly. Jaques well if you just see his international stats then you would be scared away maybe his injury possibly another concern. Clark pretty hittable in the shorter form.

Users who are viewing this thread