IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

I had a great big LOL at the post above. Gul is a quality bowler in the OD formats, as he has shown consistantly, and for 2020s, no better example than the WC final. His pace is brilliant, he's always thinking, a very good bowler.

If you guys steal our Raina away, I will be holding a personal vendetta for sure. It won't happen anyway, Dhoni won't allow it to, and I think Suresh is very happy with the better achievers anyhow.

The deccan chargers will be the most gullible team of the IPL is they trade away Rohit Sharma and they will stay at bottom of the table for years to come if this happens. Theres no logical reasoning towards the rumored trades going around atm for chargers. anyhow KKR are turning into AC Milan with every possible star heading there. Half the players will barely get a chance if everyone decides to hangout at KKR, I wonder if KKR knows this if it were to happen.

Last edited:
I had a great big LOL at the post above. Gul is a quality bowler in the OD formats, as he has shown consistantly, and for 2020s, no better example than the WC final. His pace is brilliant, he's always thinking, a very good bowler.

If you guys steal our Raina away, I will be holding a personal vendetta for sure. It won't happen anyway, Dhoni won't allow it to, and I think Suresh is very happy with the better achievers anyhow.

OK, man i admit he's a good bowler, picks up wickets at regular intervals- but look at his economy rate in the ipl- 8.2!! He has bowled just 22.3 altogether and has conceded 184 runs!! He gives away way too many runs And his fielding is below par. We dont have a place for this player in our ultimate team. We already have Dinda,Mendis,Ishant,Akhtar. And we can play only 4 foreigners right? Gayle,Maccullam,Ponting, Mendis. There- the list is complete. We dont even have a proper place for Akhter. Where is Gul in this list? That's what i'm trying to say.

Leave aside that match against punjab, and then analyze Gul. He is also one of the worst fielders of KKR. He dropped two catches in an average in every match. He is the crap investment ,not Ishant. Ishant's just a young lad and he's still learning. He has gained some int experience and i'm hell sure that he will bowl his heart out in the next IPL

Gul is one of the best 20/20 bowlers around. So he had a bad season, I would take him any day over Akhtar. Gul is one of the best investments because they didn't pay much for him.

Where is Gul in this list? That's what i'm trying to say.

Yeah, I get you, I just thought you were doing Gul great injustice, I guess if there was a higher foreign player list, he should be in. I'd say he's a better 2020 bowler than Ishant and Akthar, though, so I'd disagree greatly with not playing him over Akthar.

Nevermind though. I'm just waiting for Mendis to just get tonked, I will be enjoying it a lot if he does, all the nightmares of the Asia cup will start flushing away. Will be interesting to see how he does when people start looking to put him out of the ground pretty much over.

Truth be told though, you guys have WAAAY too many individual International players, there should be a lot of money coming in with a lot of them leaving, if they do leave. All about team chemistry, I guess.

Vijay Mallya is planning to put up his whole team in the trasfer window ........... lol :p

Can anybody tell me if any NZ's are going up for auction.

Jesse Ryder?
Tim Southee?

It seems that CSK are trying to get flintoff their way.Read in a local newspaper today.Dont know how far it will be true.
It also said RCB are very eager to buy KP.
Hope flintoff will play for our city.

Flintoff, Hussey, Albie, Murali as overseas players. Sounds good to me. I wish we could fit Hayden in there too, but if we can manage to sign up Vijay, it might be alright.

Any news for what Mumbai is doing? We had a good international unit in that they were not big names but got stuff done. Sanath was gun, Bravo was massively underrated and Pollock was a true all-rounder. We should try to get Rohit Sharma back to home turf and then we'll be good to go. :)

Read in a local newspaper that Sourav is quite keen to sign Afridi in KKR.

WTF :eek: Afridi and AKhtar in same team :eek: Everyday we will have some fight :p

I heard Tait is keen to play in IPL and Deccan Chargers might sigh him too.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Flintoff, Hussey, Albie, Murali as overseas players. Sounds good to me. I wish we could fit Hayden in there too, but if we can manage to sign up Vijay, it might be alright.

Flintoff will be absolutely perfect. Sign him up!

Lol ............ We are getting Freddie :D

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Any news for what Mumbai is doing? We had a good international unit in that they were not big names but got stuff done. Sanath was gun, Bravo was massively underrated and Pollock was a true all-rounder. We should try to get Rohit Sharma back to home turf and then we'll be good to go. :)

Mumbai is planning to buy KP and regarding Rohit Sharma, SRK and Buchanan both want him :) i read in newpaper that KKR are trying to get Yousuf Patha,Raina and Rohit Sharma. Royals has showed interests signing Ishant so we may do a trade :D

Users who are viewing this thread