IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

We need Flintoff up here in north badly.

As for trade Chawla, Sreesanth, Jaywardena and Irfan should be put on market. We should be eyeing domestic talent in form of Pujara and somehow steal Gauthi from Daredevils.

Are you dreaming :p We have already signed him :D

Our team will be best :) already we have Lamiratan Shukla, Wriddhiman Saha, Ashoke Dinda, Ranadeb Bose,Sourasish Lahiri and

Pffft, who is Pujara in front of Abhinav Mukund? Nobody, that's who.

I don't get it - why are the IPL after crap domestic players? They're only picking players from one of the worst Twenty20 sides in the country, yet they haven't picked a single Victorian player (other than the Australian contracted ones) and our team has dominated the competition since it started.

IPL auction only way for England players

Kevin Pietersen and Andrew Flintoff, expected to be the prize catches for the next IPL season, will have to be purchased through a fresh auction in February, according to new recruitment rules unveiled today. Other than uncapped players and those who were signed up for one-year "replacement contracts" last year, who can be signed directly by the IPL franchises, all new players will be signed at the auction, officials confirmed.

Source

I heard that Flintoff from KKR (Kolkota Knight Riders),and KP from Mumbai Indians,and KP has got 16crores,that means Tendulkar will get 10-15%more than KP (i read this in a newspaper long back),because he is the icon in that team...Is that true?

The auction for new players in IPL to take place on 9th Feb - reports

Hope there's no harsh decision on Pakistani players :) :rolleyes:

David Warner has signed a 2 year deal with Delhi Daredevils

It's pretty dumb signing up all these overseas young talents, I feel. Most of them will hardly play, or even if they do, it would result in the International guys with big pay sitting out. But hey, if they prove to be match winners, then I guess, no arguments.

Why hire overseas young guns when our Indian ones are just as good, and cheaper, and can actually play?

Pakistan players doubtful for next year's IPL

The month long trading window of the Indian Premier League is all set to roll, but there seems to be a lack of clarity on the availability of the Pakistan players for the T20 event next year.According to the sources in the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), the top officials are non-committal on the issue as of now and will take a call on it when time comes.

Source

There are talks that KKR (Kolkota Knight Riders)have many Pakistani players,and only 4 are allowed to play in playing XI,they are going to remove few of them..

We are removing 3 players from our team, Tey are Taibu,Hafeez and Butt. We are loooking to trade Yousuf Pathan,Suresh Raina and Rohit Sharma. According to news papers, Rohit sharma told, he will be delighted to play under Ganguly :D

KKR should also release Umar Gul, i mean he was a total disaster in this year's ipl. Conceded a lot too many extras, fielded horribly and ran into some silly verbals with Sourav.:mad What's the use of keeping such a player? We already have Dinda,Ishant,Akhtar,that mystery bowler who bowls like Murli and most imp, Mendis.

KKR should also release Umar Gul, i mean he was a total disaster in this year's ipl. Conceded a lot too many extras, fielded horribly and ran into some silly verbals with Sourav.:mad What's the use of keeping such a player? We already have Dinda,Ishant,Akhtar,that mystery bowler who bowls like Murli and most imp, Mendis.

Are you joking :eek: the reason we won against Punjab XI was becasue of Gul. He was the man who stayed there along with Ganguly . He even smashed few 6's. He is very good player and star bolwer of T20 Cup. What he told about Ganguly was not invaild, he just told captaining in ODI, Test and T20 is not the same. Ganuly lacks lot when it comes to captaining in T20 We even have seen this and witnessed this. Ishant is a useless in short format of game. When KKR 1st picked him up, i knew thats a crap investment. I would have like Pathan instead of him.

Are you joking :eek: the reason we won against Punjab XI was becasue of Gul. He was the man who stayed there along with Ganguly . He even smashed few 6's. He is very good player and star bolwer of T20 Cup. What he told about Ganguly was not invaild, he just told captaining in ODI, Test and T20 is not the same. Ganuly lacks lot when it comes to captaining in T20 We even have seen this and witnessed this. Ishant is a useless in short format of game. When KKR 1st picked him up, i knew thats a crap investment. I would have like Pathan instead of him.

Leave aside that match against punjab, and then analyze Gul. He is also one of the worst fielders of KKR. He dropped two catches in an average in every match. He is the crap investment ,not Ishant. Ishant's just a young lad and he's still learning. He has gained some int experience and i'm hell sure that he will bowl his heart out in the next IPL

Users who are viewing this thread