IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

I wish the teams and the players had a bit of loyalty (a bit like football) of sticking to what they started with rather then trade away their star players like hot chips for other players. I wonder if its a marketing tactic or a game strategy. Especially KKR, they trying to buy whoever they lay their eyes upon, I hope they realize theirs other teams in the comp that are also trying to get players lol. :rolleyes:

KKR are signing everyone it seems. :rolleyes:

We have loads of :D

make%20money.jpg

Also one of these...

Attachments

• Pea brain.jpg
    Pea brain.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 67
Kolkata Knight Riders are in no mood to retain controversial Pakistani speedster Shoaib Akhtar for the Indian Premier League's second season and on Monday put him "up for trade" in the transfer window which is open till January 22."Shoaib is up for trade... We cannot have room for two pacers (that includes Umar Gul)," KKR coach John Buchanan told reporters on the sidelines of their first day's selection trials at the Eden Gardens.

Source

Shoaib is having tough time...He played 3-4 matches,performed very well only in his 1st match...

Why the goddamn heck is KKR releasing Akhtar?:eek::eek: What's the logic behind this? Have they forgotten his performance against the Daredevils. If not for him we would have lost the match in a rather humiliating way. :

BTW, do you guys know whether the english players have been given the permission to play in the IPL?

Wow... Flintoff for CSK? Go ahead and sign him up. Would be awesome. I think CSK should do something about its bowling attack which is very thin (Flintoff will only be there for two weeks). We need some really good backup bowlers when the overseas guys leave. If we can take care of that, we are champions.

We'll have Tyagi back, thats a bonus. I think Gony will be trash this time around. Have a feeling Punjab will try and get rid of Sreesanth, and we can trade Gony for Sree:). If only life was that perfect.

Same with Patel and KKD. But seeing as how Karthik did plenty of the vice-ing at DD i doubt they'll release him.

Good news :) We are releasing Akhtar :D Buchanan and SRK are both interested in Oasis shah and Freddie :happy We are also looking for Jerome taylor and Johny Boy :)

A local news channel reports that KKR is planning to release Ricky Ponting!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Don't know whether the news is true. If it is it will be the worst news for any KKR fan.

BTW, Another bad news (if not the worst) Agarkar will play for KKR this year as well :(:(:(, a KKR official has confirmed it. There are no plans to release him. He might even play in every match. :(:(

Another thing, a local channel reports KKR has released Akhtar against Sourav's wish. Sourav wanted to play him.

A local news channel reports that KKR is planning to release Ricky Ponting!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Don't know whether the news is true. If it is it will be the worst news for any KKR fan.

BTW, Another bad news (if not the worst) Agarkar will play for KKR this year as well :(:(:(, a KKR official has confirmed it. There are no plans to release him. He might even play in every match. :(:(

Another thing, a local channel reports KKR has released Akhtar against Sourav's wish. Sourav wanted to play him.

Ponting is not going anywhere. SRK was telling that this time it will be great to have Ponting for the whole tournament.

Regarding Agrakar ......... what more i can say :( i hope he suffers some injury before the IPL or in his 1st match he gets injure :p. I would really want to see Murali kartik to go too.

Sourav himself told he is worreid about Gul status only.

KKR is intrested in my Chaddi as well. :p

@ Rohit: yeah, we should have Sreesanth for CSK. Would do better if we had him in our lineup. I still think we should retain Gony because he did well last time round. We cant drop a guy just becoz we expect him not to do well this time.

Not happy with our opening combo of Patel and Fleming. We need a dasher along with Fleming.

I thought Fleming joined the coaching staff? Maybe I heard wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread