IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

Mumbai have bought best and expected players. In form players all Ashraful , JP and Mills all are great buys. YIPEE!!!!!:happy:happy:happy

Thornley was released by the Mumbai Indians as he wasnt that good last season.

Well Misbah wont be coming as he isnt allowed to play in the IPl and Zaheer Khan will be playing for Mumbai as we swap him for Uthappa.

Yeah.. So was Andre nel or say he didn't even play for them, so Mumbai released them for other teams to pick them up.

Last edited:
Hey guys anyone with complete list of players of Mumbai Indians? :confused: wil be very thankful if possible all :)

Yeah.. So was Andre nel or say he didn't even play for them, so Mumbai released them for other teams to pick them up.

Well Nel played against the Deccan Chargers/ Daredevils and also took a wicket.

shantanu_rooney added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

here you go chetan....

Sachin Tendulkar(C)
Shikhar Dhawan
Zaheer Khan
Sanath Jayasuriya
Luke Ronchi
Dwayne Bravo
Lasith Malinga
Dilhara Fernando
Kyle Mills
Mohd Ashraful
Jean-Paul Duminy
Ajinkya Rahane
Abhishek Nayar
Harbhajan Singh
Rohan Raje
Yogesh Takawale
Saurabh Tiwary
Manish Pandey
Musavir Khote
Dhaval Kulkarni
Jaydev Shah
Pinal Shah

shantanu_rooney added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Think this auction is proof isn't it, KP and Freddie > Tendulkar.

Tried their official site Chetan?

This is T20 cricket and Tendulkar has hardly played 1-2 T20 international games.

In other formats Tendulkar is always better than those two..

Fred for Chennai, where are you Avro?
KP for RBC, my distant second team.

:happy

Oh Saurav Tiwary is still in Mumbai Indians. Hope he gets better chance this time and mark the presence of 'Jharkhand' in Indian Cricket after Dhoni.

Well we needed no player so Taylor is a bonus for Kings. Hes top fast bowler atm.

Well he never went for auction. Hes icon player and if he had been in auction I think he would have fetched three times what those Englishmen got.

hahaha ...

1) Tendulkar is the greatest batsman of the modern era; if you were around in the 90s, you would not even contend that point ...

2) you forget that Tendulkar is an Icon Player, and his value was not determined by auction, but is instead set by adding 15% to the value of the highest paid player in the team ... so if either KP or Freddie were bought by Mumbai, Tendulkar's IPL value would have been at least 15% more than them ...

Wait, wait, Shakib went unsold? These morons....

Thanks KP and Shanatanu

ST,Duminy Zak,Jaya,Dhawal man this team is just too good now! huge loss by RC as Zaheer is here now!

http://karthik3685.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/sachin.jpg

Mumbai Indians is gonna rock and will come hard from the start itself :happy

Sanath-Jayasuriya-Mumbai-Indians.jpg

Will miss S Pollock very much:(

14676515_mumbai_indians_im_250.jpg

2008043060741901.jpg

Duniya Hila denge Indians :happy

Tait? who have him?

Daredevils will win this one easily. Kings will be doing a BRC this season.

Seems I'll be supporting the Royal Challengers Bangalore =). Not only do they have KP, but also Kallis, Steyn, Zaheer, Chanderpaul, Dravid, Ross Taylor and Misbah, good side that. Not exactly sure which of the 4 overseas players will play though, I'd probably go Steyn, Chanderpaul, Misbah and Pietersen personally.
like it has been mentioned before, Zaheer was traded for Uthappa, and the Pakistanis are not playing ...

but more importantly, Nathan Bracken belongs to Bangalore; I rate him quite highly in the shorter versions of the game, and I think he'll make a big difference if he plays ...

Xifio added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Tait? who have him?
Rajasthan ... a very good buy ...

Users who are viewing this thread