IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

hahaha ...

1) Tendulkar is the greatest batsman of the modern era; if you were around in the 90s, you would not even contend that point ...

2) you forget that Tendulkar is an Icon Player, and his value was not determined by auction, but is instead set by adding 15% to the value of the highest paid player in the team ... so if either KP or Freddie were bought by Mumbai, Tendulkar's IPL value would have been at least 15% more than them ...

Hahaha ...

1) I'm always joking when it comes to mocking Tendulkar. I'm actually a big fan of his, and just post ridiculous things like that to wind you guys up.

2) Well, again, I'm always joking. I'm not joking about Yuvraj, he's rubbish, but Tendulkar's a class player, and even a Pietersen wh0re like myself wouldn't be blindsighted enough to claim KP's better.

Well, investing nearly Rs 3 crore for a player like Mortaza was a crap thing to do. I would have liked to see a Kyle Mills, or a Luke Wright or a Shaun Tait in KKR rather than a player like Mortaza. BTW,the KKR officials are backing their decision of not going for the above ment players by giving a very funny logic. They are saying that Luke Wright, Shaun Tait or Kyle Mills are three sub-standard players who don't know how to swing the ball in sub-continental wickets and whose only weapon is pace. They are saying that Mortaza is a far better player than them when it comes to sub-continental wickets. :eek:What a logic! 110 out of 100!

Nah, Patel unsold is an even bigger joke, he's so underrated.

Shakib unsold must be the biggest joke there is. He's the number 1 AR in the world for crying out loud!!!

No he's not. He's the number 1 in ODi's, only number 10 in Tests. He should definitely have been signed up though, would offer a side far more than his international colleague Mortaza.

OK I see freds gone for a bomb and so has KP. Now we all know that they secretly hate each other and both want to be the superstar of the England team so when Fred comes steaming in and KP's trying to switch hit him it should be quite entertaining. :D So who do they play for?

Considering it's T20s, I don't think Tests really matter :p

Mortaza is a solid bowler, and apparently KKR needed a quick more than a spinner. Still, Shakib should have gotten into some team...

OK I see freds gone for a bomb and so has KP. Now we all know that they secretly hate each other and both want to be the superstar of the England team so when Fred comes steaming in and KP's trying to switch hit him it should be quite entertaining. :D So who do they play for?
Bangalore v Chennai will be a "southern derby" of sorts ... plus they're both big-spending teams, so it should be a fiesty affair ...

as for the switch-hit: hah, I've only seen Kapes pull that off against spinners, but it would be fliping awesome if he tried that against Big Fred ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel really bad for Shakib, i just hope he just gets picked for ANY team, and prove himself what the OTHER team missed out on!

Good Luck To Mash...and damn...Ash? i just hope he gets a game or 2 ...lol ..jk Good Luck To Both :upray

Shilpa Sheety looks fit in the auctions.

Yeh. KP will go for the switch hook shot I reckon.

I think I will support Delhi though. They have the most interesting squad.

Oh man Chennai vs Bangalore will be epic.

Flintoff bowling to KP? Hellz yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread