Votes: 21 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • It matters how its used

Votes: 38 44.2%

• Total voters
almost every rapper uses the word in almost every song :p

Snoop Dogg - Vato anyone ?? :rolleyes:

Snoop Dogg and his music suck big time, yeah listen to real hiphop man.

Anyways not all rappars or "black" rappaers use n word. You need to do your searching,

Whether you mean it or not, calling a black man a monkey is second only to calling him a trigger minus the tr and add on an n. If one of our players called Andrew Symonds a monkey I would want the ECB to ban him, let alone the ICC.

But the thing is ECB players would never use that word, because in countries like Pakistan/India there is less awareness of these stuff.

There are refugees from African Nations in Pakistan, and people call them "black". Ignorace.

Can you blame a 2 year old kid for killing his granda? if he aware of what he is doing?

Snoop Dogg and his music suck big time, yeah listen to real hiphop man.

Anyways not all rappars or "black" rappaers use n word. You need to do your searching,

lol usy...i never said ALL !! i said almost all........as in MOST !

anyways....bas***d is as offensive to indians as monkey is to black people !
so....not sure who to blame here....or may be mankind ?? :p

But the thing is ECB players would never use that word, because in countries like Pakistan/India there is less awareness of these stuff.

There are refugees from African Nations in Pakistan, and people call them "black". Ignorace.

Can you blame a 2 year old kid for killing his granda? if he aware of what he is doing?

Wasn't that the same argument pulled out when Shoaib failed a doping test? I didn't buy it then and I don't buy it now.

Wasn't that the same argument pulled out when Shoaib failed a doping test? I didn't buy it then and I don't buy it now.

Watch Shoaib Akhtars Interview, and realize. lol if you know urdu..

ANyways, I'm sure Players were not aware of what they are taking,

If people can belive BBC and CNN why cant i belive GEO News (Best Pakistani news channel)??

It's deemed as racist over here and if you didn't know it before, you have no excuse not to know it now.

It does depend on how someone says it but if Harbajan did use the word, fully aware of the offense Symonds and Australia took to the word in India, it was a racist slant.

The point is these type of racist stuff happen all over cricket world (so much South african calling us "pakis"). Time to take action.

now...just out of curiosity.....is POM a racist remark too ??
and what does it mean anyways.......??? why is it directed
at the englishmen......??

What's wrong with referring to a black person as a black person ?!

Gee, the world is PC nowadays...

Usy falls foul of PC a little too much me thinks. Bearing in mind though, you would have been hounded in the streets of England for calling a black person black 15 years ago. Such was the air of caution around the race issue.

Users who are viewing this thread