January 12th - 1st T20i England vs Australia @ Adelaide

angryangy

ICC Chairman
It hasn't been a very good WC matinee for Lee, but to be fair, it shouldn't be one either.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just blew our best chance to beat the English. Unlucky Watson let down by Lee in the previous over and the batsmen.

Roofrom50

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
What a sensational game despite whoever won. It came down to the last ball, and it was a great finish. Well done to England for winning the match. Watson was defiantly man of the match.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great game of cricket! In the end, England winning by just 1 wicket. Australian's played well but it was England's day.

midgetwars

Club Captain
This is a problem with Australian cricket...

Dropped Catches have been screwing Aus over here and also the Ashes

Roofrom50

International Coach
So if the Steven O'Keefe catch was taken on the first ball of the innings, Bell wouldn't of went on to make 27, and Australia would of won the match. It's always true what they say, catches win matches. Australia put 2 catches down and missed chances in the field/run outs. That's the difference between the two sides.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So if the Steven O'Keefe catch was taken on the first ball of the innings, Bell wouldn't of went on to make 27, and Australia would of won the match. It's always true what they say, catches win matches. Australia put 2 catches down and missed chances in the field/run outs. That's the difference between the two sides.

Screw ctahces, Tait only managed to bowl one great one in his whole 4 overs. Lee was a huge failure. Our selectors should once again review our WC squad to be true.

----------

I hope, Pattinson will get a chance now in MCG.

Roofrom50

International Coach
Screw ctahces, Tait only managed to bowl one great one in his whole 4 overs. Lee was a huge failure. Our selectors should once again review our WC squad to be true.

I do disagree. I do agree with you about Tait, but Lee was fairly good tonight. He looked athletic, and the catch he took running full tilt looked very difficult and he made it look easy. Tait was a big dissapointment tonight, but i think Lee was good for us.

Owzat

International Coach
Why is Wright in the side? Didn't bowl, out for a duck, what is his role?!?!? Bits n pieces, I thought England worked out in the (late) 90s that bits n pieces is a poor approach. Left a rather long tail exposed.

Users who are viewing this thread