Knockout Comp:- Game 3

Radaga

International Coach
Knockout Cometition: Game 3

Radaga (Australia) vs Auwais Barthez and Jonah (Pakistan)

Game Schedule: 1st Innings:- Saturday 31st till Thursday 5th.
2nd Innings:- Friday 6th till Wednesday 12th.

AI Patch: Version 6 (remember to get the new one with the updated shots when Ravi uploads it)

Overs: 50

Difficulty: Hard

Venue: Lords, England

Pitch: Wet

Weather: Overcast, Mild

Toss won by: Australia

best of luck guys! :)
(sorry about the toss, but i generated it and it turned out that i won! it wasn't rigged!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ponting: "Conditions are terrible for batting and we will hopefully take good use of them by bowling first."

Not a bad pitch to bat on come on guys, looks a keen contest to me. Whos batting first for England Mike or the Barthez boy?

Auwais, you'll have to bat this one for me; I'm down with a touch of flu at the moment, hope it's not spreading throughout the Pakistan camp;)

Edit; just read the dates so I should be recovered in time, but if you'd rather play on without me that's fine:) .

Last edited:
Come on, we want England to win - never mine Mike, always next time ;) :D

Oh OK but I can't guarantee I'll win. I have a crap record against Tim. :rolleyes:

Pakistan captain Inzaman-ul-Haq: 'We don't have the best record against the aussies but I am confident we can make this a tight game if not win it.'

On the toss:'Well I'm not exactly happy to lose it and I don't want repeats of the 1999 World cup final on the same ground but we're confident.'

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ
Oh OK but I can't guarantee I'll win. I have a crap record against Tim. :rolleyes:

Pakistan captain Inzaman-ul-Haq: 'We don't have the best record against the aussies but I am confident we can make this a tight game if not win it.'

On the toss:'Well I'm not exactly happy to lose it and I don't want repeats of the 1999 World cup final on the same ground but we're confident.'
Nice to be playing you again Auwais!
Don't count yourself off yet, last time we played it was very close!
I am looking forward to a great match! :)

Good luck Auwais. As I failed a late fitness test I'll be cheering you on from the dressing room;) .
Go Pakistan!

Not any more! OK I scored 305 all out after 47 overs.

Scorecard:

Attachments

• scorecard.jpg
    scorecard.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 44
Batting Stats

Attachments

• batting stats.jpg
    batting stats.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread