Last Movie You Watched

It is arguable, you are right. The movie was very solid as far as plotline and screenplay are concerned. Better than Avengers and Iron Man. On par with Incredible Hulk, although that movie lacked in other compartments.

But like you said, the entertainment factor of Avengers is hard to match. While Iron Man was just so fresh and surprising when it came out, besides being incredibly fun.

They're different kinds of films while all being part of the superhero genre, The Avengers is just plain mindless fun while Iron Man is comparable to a techy James Bond of sorts and Captain America 2 is an out an out political thriller similar to how The Dark Knight was a crime thriller, just wish they could do something similar with Thor and it's elements of fantasy, I'm a fan of those films as well, but I think there's definitely room for improvement.

A fan of The Incredible Hulk film eh, it was so long ago I'm not even sure what I thought of it, just a blur, but I do remember thinking the final fight between The Hulk and Abomination was cheesy.

my last movie is Maan Karate (Tamil)... Great Comedy movie, i really enjoy it... Sivakarthikeyan comedy touch is highlight of the movie...

Maan-karate-movie-online.jpg

Warm Bodies. An awesome movie about love. :clap

They're different kinds of films while all being part of the superhero genre, The Avengers is just plain mindless fun while Iron Man is comparable to a techy James Bond of sorts and Captain America 2 is an out an out political thriller similar to how The Dark Knight was a crime thriller, just wish they could do something similar with Thor and it's elements of fantasy, I'm a fan of those films as well, but I think there's definitely room for improvement.

A fan of The Incredible Hulk film eh, it was so long ago I'm not even sure what I thought of it, just a blur, but I do remember thinking the final fight between The Hulk and Abomination was cheesy.

I somehow found the Incredible Hulk very interesting. Just as a story. Action was a bit underwhelming, but I find the movie quite underrated otherwise. I do know that it doesn't get a lot of love amongst the comic book fans. But I never had that kind of a baggage as I never read comic books

I somehow found the Incredible Hulk very interesting. Just as a story. Action was a bit underwhelming, but I find the movie quite underrated otherwise. I do know that it doesn't get a lot of love amongst the comic book fans. But I never had that kind of a baggage as I never read comic books

Neither do I, but I'm a huge fan of the genre, I'll check it out again when I get the time, I'm in the process of watching through the X-Men movies in preparation for Days of Future Past atm, which looks absolutely awesome from what I've seen thus far, Fox finally looks to have got it right, even though I did like First Class a lot and thought The Wolverine was alright.

Neither do I, but I'm a huge fan of the genre, I'll check it out again when I get the time, I'm in the process of watching through the X-Men movies in preparation for Days of Future Past atm, which looks absolutely awesome from what I've seen thus far, Fox finally looks to have got it right, even though I did like First Class a lot and thought The Wolverine was alright.

Haha. Same here. Rewatching XMEN movies too

Days of Future Past looks like its going to be the best summer movie of the year

LA Confidential

I was told that this is a great movie, have never been so misinformed. Its decent, nowhere as great as some people make it out to be though.

Or maybe I just dont like the whole crime/mystery genre.

Haha. Same here. Rewatching XMEN movies too

Days of Future Past looks like its going to be the best summer movie of the year

I watched First Class last night, I'm going chronologically btw, and the Wolverine Origins movie is next... yeah, not looking forward to it, I actually kinda hope they use Days of Future Past to retcon some of the shit that goes down in that film and The Last Stand given it is within the realm of time travel.

Users who are viewing this thread