Last Movie You Watched

12 years a slave, what an awsome movie it was.
Excellent acting from Chiwetel Ejiofor and Lupita Nyong'o

Wrecked, couldn't get the ending though.

Watched 300: Rise of an empire. Its great to watch in theaters or cinema house than watching at home. Story is decent and I love these kind of historical stuffs like motherland love, etc.
Apart that Gravity is the most boring thing I watched ever. Heard a lot about it and its success. But after all that movie isn't what I love to watch.
Mmmm, also the 'American Reunion'. There's just fabulous comedy.:lol My favorite character is Keira.:D

I went to see Under the Skin last night, blimey, that was an utterly disturbing experience. It was a lot more experimental than I thought it was going to be given scarlett johanssen was in it, the plot moved very uncertainly and some of it was genuinely uncomfortable to watch.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

Just time passing.....

I just watched a movie but not sure whether in dream or reality.

I finally watched seven samurai this week, would have liked to know it was nearly 4 bloody hours long before I started at 11:40 though. I was dead on my feet the next day. really excellent though.

also watched the Dog town and the Z boys documentary tonight, really good too. I'd put it in my top 5 documentary films I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread