Last Movie You Watched

I never argued to the contrary :) Just gave my opinion !

I also loved the movie. Great acting by both Leonardo and Tobey. Excellent drama movie. :thumbs

yup, really an awsome movie, and an awsome acting from both. watched it 2,3 months ago bt still remember the "big eyed sign board", "Green light" and the last scene of swimming pool.

----------

2 Guns
bt I didn't like it much.

yup, really an awsome movie, and an awsome acting from both. watched it 2,3 months ago bt still remember the "big eyed sign board", "Green light" and the last scene of swimming pool.

----------

2 Guns
bt I didn't like it much.

Last swimming pool scene and after when Nick call to Daisy for funeral, was really touchy.. i feel so bad

----------

Watched it 2 months agO.
I didnt liked it.

No problem sir.. every one have own choice :) :thumbs

Watched Borat - still hilarious. Some of the scenes are just way too ridiculous and vulgar :P But the funny scenes are just hilarious. Had me cracking up every few minutes

An American ghost story, finally something good.

Highway - a proof that Indian cinema can be brilliant and rewarding. This movie touched my soul

A bunch of short films in youtube. These films seem much better than the so called cinemas running in the multiplexes.

300: Rise of an Empire

Dayummmmmmmm ! Eva Green's badaasery is worth every cent I spent on this movie. And I spent 2000 cents on the ticket, so that's saying something. If you loved the first movie, you will love this one too. More of the same, stylish action with dollops of splattering blood. And lots of sea-ship-war scenes which were exceptionally well done. And did I mention EVA GREEN's badassery ? She Dominates every scene and the whole movie

Non Stop

Really an excellent movie to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread