Last Movie You Watched

Wolf of Wall Street.

Not up to usual Martin Scorsese standards, but still awesome. GoodFellas spoils you I guess.

Just saw Gravity. I found it a bit overrated. I mean the CGI and the acting was good but that's it.

I feel the same. I don't think there was much going on in the movie besides the spectacular CGI. There wasn't a lot of scope for acting.

Besides, you don't feel any connection with Sandra Bullock's character. I cared a little for Clooney's character, but we all know how that ended in a major disappointment.

Overall it was kind of like taking a trip to a very dramatic planetarium

The Last King of Scotland.

Wow, what a film. Whitaker with one of the best performances I have ever seen. He was good in The Butler, nowhere near as good as this though. I watched it only for him, and I forgot that it was Forest Whitaker several times, even after I tried to remind myself it was him and not Idi Amin.

It's a tough character to play too, he nailed the accent and the expressions, that is what African people are like plain and simple.

Free Bird=9/10

The expelled.

Worst movie, I still didn't understand the end. :D

RIPD (Good but the storyline is predictable) 7/10
2 Guns 9/10
Now You See Me 10/10

Last edited:
Batman Series (Bale One)

Saw 2 movies today. Both were Animation.
1.Free Birds
2. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2

----------

RIPD (Good but the storyline is predictable) 7/10
2 Guns 9/10
Now You See Me 10/10

Watched Now you see me. Nice Movie. Liked it.

Joy ride 1 & 2. Though part 2 had intense blood, was a good thriller. Looking forward to part 3!

----------

Watched Now you see me. Nice Movie. Liked it.

Yeah, that is one of the categories where simple movie can turn as one of the bests! I liked it too.

Users who are viewing this thread