Last Movie You Watched

Capt America - best Marvel movie after Iron Man and Avengers. Top stuff

BFI list of the 50 films you should see by the age of 14 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

bicyclethief-9849.jpg

As listed in the BFI list, I chose "Bicycle Thieves", it was the most realistic movie ever. It's in the time when poverty prevailed in Italy which lost in World War II. The film greatly shows the fatherly love and the relationship between the father and son is excellent. The film did end abruptly. Acting is excellent though the actors were not professionals. I gonna watch more Italian neo-realist films.
Must watch guys.

Capt America - best Marvel movie after Iron Man and Avengers. Top stuff

I would actually argue that it's a better film than both in terms of the plot, character development and what not, but The Avengers just about beats it on a fun level because of the spectacle that it was.

It is arguable, you are right. The movie was very solid as far as plotline and screenplay are concerned. Better than Avengers and Iron Man. On par with Incredible Hulk, although that movie lacked in other compartments.

But like you said, the entertainment factor of Avengers is hard to match. While Iron Man was just so fresh and surprising when it came out, besides being incredibly fun.

Captain America. A very good movie, am now already awaiting for avengers next release. :p

Wrestlemania 30.....oh wait.....

Django Unchained for three times.(*English*:p)

Dark Circles. After a long time, I have seen a movie which scared me.....a little.

Users who are viewing this thread