Last Movie You Watched

Al Pacino's performance is probably his best ever, but outside of that it was a bit lacking IMO, nowhere near Godfather level.

I guess I'd like it more if I saw it a few more times though. It took a few viewings for me to fully appreciate The Godfather.

Yep agree about Al Pacino's performance, it was amazing.
The whole Tony Montana character did it for me, was absolutely brilliant.

Godzilla - the last 30 minutes of pure badassery is worth the price of the ticket. And the story and the setup around it is equally good. Excellent

I remember the day when i watched Godzilla first. At 2000 , 22 november. My Birthday. I was student of low primary at hyderabad and that day from school we all students went to theatre with teachers guiding us. They said the film is Jurassic Park. But it was Godzilla. Was frightened a bit(may be a lot) . It was amazing experience . My First movie at theatre, Godzilla On the day of my birthday. :)

Yep agree about Al Pacino's performance, it was amazing.
The whole Tony Montana character did it for me, was absolutely brilliant.

It's one of the best performances of all time. Any movie where a single acting performance alone can carry the whole reputation of the movie, then you know that the acting is one of the best ever.

If you like such performances I'd suggest you watch The Last King of Scotland too, one I saw recently that was Stinky's suggestion and Forest Whitaker puts in a performance that carries the whole film.

But how would you know, even if it was? You didn't understand it.

:facepalm FYI U aren't me ! mate i did understand the thing is u didn't and u think all others won't as u couldn't understand it but sorry to say that "you are not the boss ! " so keep calm and watch the movie:cheers

It's one of the best performances of all time. Any movie where a single acting performance alone can carry the whole reputation of the movie, then you know that the acting is one of the best ever.

If you like such performances I'd suggest you watch The Last King of Scotland too, one I saw recently that was Stinky's suggestion and Forest Whitaker puts in a performance that carries the whole film.

if we're talking about amazing performances and crime-related movies a great one I'd recommend is the australian film Chopper, the film that launched Eric Bana's career.

he's never even come close to bettering it in his hollywood career.

if we're talking about amazing performances and crime-related movies a great one I'd recommend is the australian film Chopper, the film that launched Eric Bana's career.

he's never even come close to bettering it in his hollywood career.

Heh, I've actually had this film for a while. Will give it a look soon.

Godzilla - the last 30 minutes of pure badassery is worth the price of the ticket. And the story and the setup around it is equally good. Excellent

I thought I'd have the same problems I've had with the Transformers films and the Pacific Rim film where I give 0 ****s about literally every scene involving the human characters, but I didn't, so definitely my favorite monster movie ever.

X-Men: Days of Future Past is absolutely killing it with both critics and audiences in the pre-release screenings, often a movie's score on Rotten Tomatoes is at the highest of highs when only a few critics have seen it, but this film has been on the up, 91% to 94% last I checked and I wouldn't be totally surprised if it hits the higher 90s, totally stoked.

Me on the other hand, I'm stuck on Origins Wolverine on my little quest to watch all the movies in the X-Men universe before DOFP, it is just so bad...

I am really excited for Days of the Future Past as well. But I was excited even before the reviews :P Watching it tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread